Chapter 15

The next day, Su Yue woke up early in pain from her scratched wound.

Although it was just a scrape, it still hurt. She sat up carefully and pulled back her leg that had crossed over, looking at Jiang Ci who was lying straight. She pouted, he slept in this position last night and woke up in the same position, as if he wouldn't move, it was scary.

She rubbed her eyes and quickly put on her shoes to go to the bathroom.

In the mirror, when she weighed 125 pounds yesterday, her face was still round and chubby. Previously, she had lost weight mainly in her stomach and thighs, but she didn't expect her face to slim down today.

Previously, with a chubby face, her features were all squeezed together. Now that she had lost weight, she realized that her facial features were actually quite good. Although they were not yet delicate, they were already delicate and pleasant to look at. Coupled with her skin no longer being as dark or dull as before, she looked like she had blossomed and could be associated with the word "beautiful."

The most important thing was her eyes. They were no longer squeezed into slits, but were black, bright, watery, and full of vitality.

Tsk, she used to have a pair of seductive peach blossom eyes, but the original owner had beautiful almond-shaped eyes.

Su Yue was both surprised and happy.

It seems that this face still has a lot of potential. After she loses another twenty pounds and her skin becomes fair, she estimates that her looks won't be bad at all.

Su Yue's mood was even brighter than the sun outside. She hummed a happy tune softly as she walked out of the bathroom and casually saw the man standing in front of the closet. Her footsteps paused, and the tune in her mouth stopped.

The man's slender fingers were slowly unbuttoning the last button on his black pajamas.

Su Yue didn't look away, instead she widened her eyes and watched with great interest. She had always thought that a man like Jiang Ci, who stayed indoors all day, must have a thin and even emaciated figure, like a sickly pretty boy.

However, when he took off his black pajamas, his muscles were faintly visible on his broad chest, lean but not weak. Especially, the perfect and smooth muscle lines extended downwards.

It was suggestive.

Su Yue had worked with many male actors before, and had seen them shirtless on set. Some of them did have muscles, but they were too exaggerated and not good-looking, while others were as thin as a rail and needed makeup artists to draw on their chest muscles. Jiang Ci was just right, looking thin in clothes but. . . well, let's just say he looked great without them.

Jiang Ci slowly took the clothes he had prepared from the hanger and continued to put them on in a leisurely manner.

His fingers, with distinct knuckles, buttoned up one by one.

Su Yue couldn't take her eyes off him. If this man hadn't ruined his face, he would have been so outstanding.

Jiang Ci's slender fingers rested on his pants, he raised his head, his eyebrows showing a hint of coldness, his lips curved into a smile that was not kind, "You've been watching for so long, you must be satisfied."

Su Yue blushed, but was honest, "Very satisfied."

Jiang Ci raised his face, the scars on his face looked a bit fierce and ferocious, but his tone was slow and leisurely, "So, do you still want to keep watching?"

"Uh, well. . . I'll go see if Xiao Haohao is up." Su Yue quickly withdrew her gaze, afraid of making him angry, and left with a red face.

Jiang Haoyan's room was next door. When Su Yue pushed the door open, she found that the little guy had already woken up.