Chapter 74

Coming out of the study, Su Yue's small face was white with a hint of pink, her eyes were watery and teary. 

She pursed her lips, feeling a slight sting. 

At this moment, Su Yue's small mouth was bright red and shiny, and she looked very beautiful. She wanted to bite Jiang Ci's heart. That shameless man not only pressed her against the desk, causing her back to ache from the edge of the desk, but also coaxed her to call him. 

He took advantage of her, but his mouth was tightly shut and he didn't let go. 

It was really despicable. 

"Did Dad agree?" Jiang Haoyan saw Su Yue coming out of the study, raised his head, and looked at her expectantly with his big eyes. Even the scallion lying on the ground raised its wrinkled head. 

The two of them looked at her like this. 

Su Yue lowered her eyelids and said, "He didn't agree. "

"Ah." Little Haohao was shocked and opened his small mouth, then pouted, feeling very sad. He said in an old-fashioned manner, "Dad is not good, he doesn't listen, this is not cute. "

Yes, Jiang Ci was not cute at all. 

Soon, three days had passed. 

The car was very quiet, as if it knew it was being sent away. Xiang Cong obediently lay down and didn't bark, and his body didn't move around. Jiang Haoyan held it and looked at his father, then at Xiang Cong, with his little mouth pouting. 

Su Yue kept her eyes down, not knowing what she was thinking. 

The car quickly arrived at a stray cat and dog rescue station. Su Yue had inquired and found out that this rescue station had a better environment and was more popular, with many dog lovers coming here to adopt. 

The car stopped at the gate, and the person in charge was already waiting outside. 

"Woof, woof." Feeling uneasy, Xiang Cong barked when it got off the car. 

"Xiang Cong, be good. Xiang Cong, be good." Little Haohao held it, and his chubby hand touched its wrinkled head. 

Su Yue glanced at Xiang Cong, who didn't make a sound. 

The person in charge received a call yesterday from someone who said they wanted to send their dog to the rescue station and would donate a sum of money. The amount of money donated was enough to support the rescue station's expenses for ten years. However, she didn't understand why someone who wasn't short of money would abandon their dog. 

The car door opened, and the person in charge saw a tall man stepping out, followed by an extremely beautiful girl and a little boy holding a small Shar Pei dog. The person in charge was stunned for a moment, and except for the man who had disfigured his face, she dared not look too much. She sighed at how high the family's looks were. 

"Hello." Su Yue took the initiative to greet the person in charge. 

"Miss Su, hello. "

When they talked on the phone, she was surprised by the other person's pleasant voice. Now, hearing it in person, the person in charge felt that not only did the other person have a beautiful voice, but she was also beautiful. 

The person in charge was a bit reserved. Su Yue looked like someone from a prominent family, and up close, her stunning looks were intimidating. After all, it was rare for such a distinguished guest to appear in this place. 

"Hmm." Su Yue responded, "This is the little dog I told you about on the phone. I found it before, and it's healthy and vaccinated. Due to special circumstances, we can't keep it at home. So, I want you to help find an owner who will love it. "