Chapter 6

The headache, and the ringing disappeared instantly.

Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci incredulously. Was this man so easy to please?

She felt a little happy in her heart.

Jiang Haoyan held onto his chubby hand tightly, his big eyes looking at Su Yue with fear and surprise, shining.

"Daddy?" He turned his little head to look at Jiang Ci.

"No need." Jiang Ci's tone was cold.

"What, do you still want to find other women to serve you and take care of you?" Su Yue approached him and whispered, "I don't want to see Little Haohao being abused again."

"Besides, you chose to believe me just now, didn't you? It shows that my character is still good in your eyes."

Jiang Ci's thin lips curled up with a hint of sarcasm, "I didn't believe in your character, but in that woman's panicked voice and unstable speech, obviously lying."

The blind man's sense of perception is more sensitive than ordinary people, and his is even more superior. He heard the panic and fast-paced speech in He Xiaoqin's voice, which was an act of covering up lies due to guilt. Su Yue, on the other hand, remained calm throughout.

Su Yue widened her eyes, wondering if she could distinguish who was lying by listening, rather than believing them.

"When I said I would take care of you just now, your anger disappeared," Su Yue looked at him gloomily." I can tell that you're not angry anymore."

It's unclear whether it's because Jiang Ci has been staying indoors for a long time, but his skin is very fair. At this moment, he raised his eyebrows, and the expression on the unscarred right side of his face was a bit mocking and a bit lazy. Others say that Jiang Ci has ruined his appearance and looks ugly and disgusting, but Su Yue thinks he looks handsome.

"Do you think that kind of person is worth me being angry all the time?"

Okay, she was just being presumptuous.

In the afternoon, the sunlight was a bit intense, and it was the perfect weather for lying in bed for a nap. Su Yue lazily sat up from the sofa, and the butler brought over a dozen workers who were waiting in the yard.

"Let's start by clearing all the flowers in the backyard today. Not a single one can be left," Su Yue stood under the shade of a tree and began to give instructions to the butler.

"Okay, is there anything else you would like me to do, Miss?"

Su Yue looked at the lonely and desolate swing on the grass, where Jiang Haoyan had placed coriander and was struggling to swing. She thought for a moment, "Have someone help me fix that swing, check if it's safe, and then paint it with a layer of paint. As for the color. . . paint it light blue."

"I'll instruct the people below to take care of it right away." The butler had worked for the Jiang family for most of his life, and he knew very well what kind of person Jiang Ci was. Regardless of whether Jiang Ci was in power or not, his attitude towards Su Yue remained respectful." Thank you for your hard work, Uncle Zhang."

"It's my duty, it's what I should do."

After Su Yue finished her instructions, she walked towards Jiang Haoyan and stood quietly on the side, watching him swing the coriander.

Jiang Haoyan looked up and saw Su Yue. He pursed his lips, turned his body around, and refused to communicate with her.

Su Yue smiled and didn't hum.