Chapter 65

When they returned to the Jiang family, darkness had already fallen, leaving only a little bit of residual light in the sky. The villa was already brightly lit. 

When the car stopped, Jiang Ci glanced at Su Yue, who was sleeping peacefully with her eyes closed. He raised his hand to wake her up but stopped, stepped over Su Yue, and patted Jiang Haoyan's face, who was also sound asleep beside her. 

Jiang Haoyan opened his eyes groggily and said, "Dad?" as he rubbed his eyes. 

"Get off the car by yourself," Jiang Ci said in a low voice. 

Jiang Haoyan blinked his eyes and saw Su Yue sleeping beside him. He also whispered in a small voice, "Is she asleep?"

"Yes," Jiang Ci opened the car door for him to get off. 

The driver quickly came forward to open the door and make it easier for the young master to get off. Then, he saw Jiang Ci pick up the sleeping Su Yue and asked in a low voice, "Do you need my help, young master?"

"No need!" Jiang Ci picked up Su Yue and didn't even look at the driver, coldly replying. 

"Dad, let me lead the way," Jiang Haoyan was fully awake now. He saw his father pick up Su Yue and walked over with his two short legs. 

"Okay. "

Jiang Ci easily princess-carried Su Yue, while little Haohao obediently held onto his father's clothes and led the way. 

"Xiao Xuan. "

Jiang Xuan looked surprised as Jiang Ci carried Su Yue away in her arms, gradually disappearing. She thought of the previous life's Jiang Ci and the present Jiang Ci, each time refreshing her understanding. 

"That is. . . "

The agent did not expect to run into them so coincidentally. She had just seen news of the two online in the afternoon, and now they had met. She looked at the tall figure and felt that if this man's face had not been disfigured, he would have had a better physique than many male models in the entertainment industry. 

"Over on the hot search, it's still in the top ten." Today, Jiang Xuan had just announced that she had won the endorsement of the Xia family's big brand. She thought she would easily take the top spot on the hot search, but she did not expect to be pushed down again, and by the same person. The agent said to Jiang Xuan, "However, your sister-in-law is really wasting her talent if she doesn't enter the entertainment industry. She appears once online and becomes a hot search again. Obviously, she is a natural at this. "

Su Yue was still at the top of the hot search, a rare feat for someone who had made it twice with just one face. 

Jiang Xuan lowered her eyes and said softly, "She won't enter the entertainment industry. The Jiang family doesn't allow both daughters-in-law to enter the entertainment industry. "

"That's a shame." The agent understood that such wealthy families generally looked down on those who worked in the entertainment industry. They thought actors were lowly and the industry was chaotic and dirty. When she first learned of Jiang Xuan's identity, she was quite surprised. 

Jiang Xuan looked at the news about Su Yue on her phone and didn't say anything more. Jiang Ci put the person on the bed, and Su Yue had not yet woken up. 

At this time, he received a call from his subordinate, informing him that he and Su Yue had been secretly photographed, and the photos were posted online. 

"Ah, so the beautiful flower has an owner, but why is this owner so ugly?"

"Miss is so beautiful, why is her man so ugly? Oh my god, this man's face is so scary. "