Chapter 50

In the afternoon, the weather was hot, and the trees on the roadside were roasted until their branches and leaves drooped. The high temperature sunlight shone on the skin, making people sweat profusely. 

Su Yue casually braided her hair into a fishbone braid behind her and put it on one side. A straw hat covered her face, which was refreshing and not sweating much. She used to be afraid of the heat and often sweated, but now her body not only has better skin, but even in such hot weather, while others were sweating profusely, she remained fresh and clean. No wonder Jiang Ci likes to hold her. 

It's no wonder Jiang Ci likes to hold her. 

Su Yue turned her head to look at him, and the intense sunlight fell on Jiang Ci's body. She could clearly see the scar on the left side of his face. 

His scar extended from the position of the temple all the way down to the edge of the jaw, about the size of half a palm, uneven, like twisted worms crawling on it, ferocious and disgusting. At this moment, Su Yue carefully looked at his face, and she really felt that the scar on his face had become smaller. 

"What are you staring at me for?" Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows. 

This man is really sensitive even if he is blind. 

"Jiang Ci, I found that your scar has really become smaller."  Su Yue stopped and stood in front of Jiang Ci, looking up at him slightly, and even reached out her fingertips to touch his scar lightly. 

She felt that the twisted and prominent skin texture under her fingertips had become shallower. 

"Really, I didn't lie to you. You can touch it yourself."  Su Yue's soft voice was full of surprise. 

Why did Jiang Ci's scar suddenly become smaller?

Is his face going to get better?

Su Yue thought of the scar on her own face. Could the effect of the golden finger be mutual? She looked at Jiang Ci's face in amazement. He was blind and couldn't see the changes on his face or hers, but she could see them. She thought it was an illusion the first two times, but now it was obvious that the scar had become a little smaller since the last time she touched it. 

Her icy fingertips touched his face, feeling a little itchy. 

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth and said indifferently, "So what if it's smaller? Are you happy?"

"It's smaller, which means your scar may get better. Of course, I'm happy."  Under the sun, Su Yue's beautiful black eyes reflected the brilliant sunlight, shining and moving. 

"Of course, you're happy," Jiang Ci sneered, "You don't have to see my disgusting face." 

Su Yue frowned and whispered, "That was a long time ago. Don't bring up old things." 

Stingy!

Jiang Ci coldly sneered, "Words spoken are like water poured out, they cannot be taken back." 

Regardless of the description in the book or her memory, Su Yue knew how much the original owner despised Jiang Ci. Several times, she even criticized him directly in front of Jiang Ci during phone calls, so it was no wonder that Jiang Ci remembered it. 

After thinking for a moment, she held onto Jiang Ci's waist and stood on her tiptoes, whispering softly to him, "Not disgusting." 

Jiang Ci turned his head away without making a sound. 

Su Yue took off her hat and face mask, feeling the scorching sun on her face. She felt hot and her lips pursed slightly. 

The next second, her lips touched the scar on Jiang Ci's left cheek.