Chapter 14

The shop assistant standing on the side was stunned for a moment, "The fitting room is over here, please follow me."

Jiang Ci stood still.

Su Yue reached out and grabbed Jiang Ci's arm, pulling him towards the fitting room.

"I'll wait for you outside. Just call me when you're done changing," Su Yue said as she led Jiang Ci inside and closed the door.

"Excuse me!" A man's disgusted voice echoed from inside.

The shop assistant finally realized that the gentleman was blind? His dress and appearance didn't look like an ordinary person's, what a pity.

Su Yue and Jiang Haoyan sat on the sofa, leisurely waiting for Jiang Ci to come out.

"Little Haohao, when your dad comes out later, no matter how he looks in his clothes, you have to praise him, okay?" Su Yue couldn't help but pinch the little guy's white and tender face.

If it were before, Jiang Haoyan would definitely not allow Su Yue to pinch his face, and he would even pat her hand away in a grumpy manner. But now, his two thin eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and he didn't resist. He looked at Su Yue with his big eyes and said in a childish voice, "Haohao's dad is definitely the best-looking and most handsome."

Okay! She figured out that Xiaohao is a daddy's boy.

"Do I look good?" Su Yue teased him.

Upon hearing this, the little guy's two small eyebrows furrowed tightly, very conflicted. After a while, he pouted his small mouth and said in a milky voice, "Not good-looking. Xiaohao is a good boy and can't lie."

Su Yue: ". . . . . ."

She felt a bit sad. Once upon a time, she was also the little fairy in the children's eyes.

Now she weighs 125 pounds. If Jiang Ci gets angry today, she will weigh 120 pounds tomorrow.

For her height, 120 pounds is considered plump. Moreover, compared to Xiaohao's fair and tender skin, her skin is quite dark. Her skin tone will be a bit whiter tomorrow, and she should look much better.

Su Yue is both looking forward to it and conflicted. She lost weight too quickly!

At this time, the door of the fitting room was opened.

Only to see a man with long legs wearing black pants stepping out. Su Yue looked up, slightly stunned. She found that Jiang Ci's figure was like a hanger, and the clothes looked even better on him than on the model.

This is the first time she has seen him wearing a white shirt. Jiang Ci's facial features were naturally good-looking, without the side of his face that was disfigured. His eyebrows and eyes were handsome, clear and elegant like jade, with a kind of purity and elegance of a young man in a white shirt.

Su Yue walked over.

Jiang Ci still had a hat on his head. He lifted his chin slightly, leaving two unbuttoned buttons at the collar, and his sexy Adam's apple was suddenly exposed. He waited for Su Yue to speak for a long time, but when she didn't, he frowned and reached for the buttons, speaking in a disdainful tone, "I knew your taste was bad."

Su Yue snapped out of her daze and quickly went over to grab his arm. "Don't take it off, it looks good." Her voice was soft and playful as she praised him, "Who said my taste was bad? You look very handsome in it."

Beside them, little Haohao walked over with the milk tea that Su Yue had bought for him, his chubby little hands holding it. He tilted his head back and said in a childish voice, "Daddy is handsome! So handsome!" After speaking, he took a sip of the milk tea.