Chapter 24

"Jiang Ci?"

Su Yue was slightly surprised.

"Hmm." Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow and asked, "Where are you now?"

Su Yue glanced at her mother beside her, who was holding her phone, and then whispered to the other person that she would go out to answer the phone.

Hearing that it was Jiang Ci calling, Fang Ru didn't think much of it and nodded, indicating for Su Yue to answer the phone.

"What's up?" Su Yue walked out onto the balcony.

"Su Yue, where are you?" On the other end of the phone, Jiang Ci patiently repeated the question.

The weather was good today, with the sun shining outside and the warm sunshine falling on Su Yue's body. She felt a little better and asked curiously why Jiang Ci suddenly called her." I'm at home."

"Hmm."

On the other end of the phone, Jiang Ci responded and then hung up. Su Yue looked at the screen that showed the end of the call, with a puzzled expression. What did this man want by calling her? Was it just to ask where she was?

She had just wanted to talk to him and coax him into not being angry, but Jiang Ci had already hung up the phone.

Back in the room, Fang Ru smiled and asked, "What's wrong? Did Jiang Ci urge you to go back?"

Su Yue walked over and said lightly, "No, he asked me to stay at home for a few more days before going back."

"That's good. I want you to stay with me for a few more days, Yuyue."

Afterwards, Su Yue picked out her dress and patiently accompanied her mother to pick out her dress. She could tell that her mother attached great importance to this banquet.

Near lunchtime, Su Jindong rushed back from the company.

It must be said that he loved his wife to the extreme. A simple lunch that could have been enjoyed at the company or purchased by his assistant, but Su Jindong tried to come back as soon as possible to spend more time with Fang Ru.

"Why are you two so happy?" Su Jindong kindly pulled out a chair for his wife.

"Yuyue and I have already prepared our dresses for tomorrow. Of course, we're happy." Most importantly, she looked forward to the shocked reactions of those people when they saw her beautiful daughter.

Su Jindong saw that Fang Ruxin was in a good mood, and he leaned in close to her with his handsome face, trying to please her: "Ruru, you look good in anything, I like them all."

Fang Ruxin glanced at him and said, "Okay, sit down quickly and don't let our daughter make fun of you."

Su Yue smiled as she watched her parents' playful and affectionate interaction, and she couldn't help but smile. Suddenly, her phone, which was placed aside, rang again.

Glancing at the caller ID, it was Jiang Ci calling again.

Su Yue looked at her parents across from her, and she answered the call, whispering, "Jiang Ci, what's wrong?"

"I'm at your doorstep, come out." A childish voice of Xiao Haohao came from the other end of the phone, "Haohao and Daddy are here to pick you up."

Su Yue was stunned, Jiang Ci. . . Jiang Ci was here?

"What happened?" Su Jindong looked at his daughter's sudden stunned expression and asked worriedly.

Su Yue came back to her senses and pursed her lips, "Dad, Mom, you guys eat first, I'll go out for a bit." With that, she quickly got up and left.