Chapter 17

"Can't you open the door and take it yourself?" Su Yue said helplessly.

"Su Yue, you know I'm blind," the man's voice lazily sounded from the bathroom.

This man, who always talked about being blind, had no sense of awareness or sadness as a blind person.

Su Yue restrained the urge to roll her eyes. Since he wasn't afraid of losing out, what did she have to worry about? After all, the person who saw her from head to toe wasn't her.

"Then I'll come in now," Su Yue spoke again.

The man sneered, "Taking your time!"

Su Yue held the clothes in one hand and twisted the bathroom door handle with the other.

The door slowly pushed open, and a wave of heat rushed over her, the smoke was hazy, making her feel comfortable all over. Not far away, the man's figure was under the showerhead.

Su Yue instinctively closed her eyes.

Jiang Ci heard the sound of the door opening, turned off the hot water, and said, "Where are the clothes? Give them to me."

Taking a deep breath, Su Yue slowly opened her eyes and quickly glanced at the broad chest covered in water droplets, the tight waist and abdomen, the long and powerful thighs, and the ugly thing in the middle, which scared her into quickly lowering her eyelids.

"That's. . . too arrogant."

Su Yue stared at the ground and walked towards Jiang Ci, "Here. . . take it." She handed him the clothes.

The man reached out his arm covered in water droplets.

After receiving the clothes, Jiang Ci wiped the water droplets off his head and pulled his lips, "Help me out after I finish changing."

"Okay."

Su Yue lowered her head and dared not look at Jiang Ci in front of her. The heat in the bathroom was too intense, making it difficult for her to breathe. Even her face began to feel hot. The sound of the man changing clothes next to her made it unbearable.

It was too hot in the bathroom.

With her eyelids lowered, Su Yue looked bored at the ground. Her gaze slowly moved and accidentally fell on Jiang Ci's bare feet. She saw the hair on his calves and the muscles faintly showing. She thought of her own feet and compared them. In contrast, the man's feet were really big and ugly.

"It's okay."

Upon hearing Jiang Ci's words, Su Yue lifted her head.

He had wet hair and was already wearing a hospital gown. It had to be admitted that, apart from his miserable face, this man's figure was still good-looking, even in such an ugly hospital gown. The blue and white gown gave him a hint of fashion sense.

Su Yue supported his arm, and through his clothes, she could still feel the residual heat of hot water on his skin.

Bringing the person back to the bedside, Su Yue breathed a sigh of relief.

She let go of his hand, and Jiang Ci lazily leaned against the head of the bed. His clear and magnetic voice sounded, "Su Yue, do you want me to sleep with wet hair?"

Su Yue looked up at him.

Jiang Ci's wet hair was dripping, and water droplets spread down his clear contours. "I'll give you a hairdryer. You can blow it dry before sleeping," she said.

"I'm blind." Although he couldn't see, Jiang Ci's eyes still turned to Su Yue's position.

"Blind people can blow their own hair." Su Yue secretly glared at him, her face slightly puffed up." I haven't even dried my own hair yet."