Chapter 77

The night is getting darker, in the pitch-black night, the bright moon shines, and the cool evening breeze blows from time to time. The bamboo leaves outside make a rustling sound, making the surroundings even more quiet. 

Jiang Ci has finished taking a shower. At this moment, he is wearing black pajamas and sitting on the bed, watching Su Yue sitting in front of the dressing table, constantly lifting her wrist and playing with the jade bracelet on her wrist. 

Under the bright light of the hall, the crimson jade bracelet sets off her snow-white skin. 

"Do you like it?" Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, his voice clear and magnetic. 

"Yes, I like it," Su Yue nodded. 

Even though she had owned many beautiful and expensive jewelry before, she had to admit that this bracelet was not only priceless but also extremely beautiful. It must be blood jade, so pure and without any impurities or cotton. It's really hard to find. Moreover, more importantly, this is the old lady's intention. Grandma Song approves of her, right?

Jiang Ci pulled the corners of his mouth, really easy to satisfy. 

Looking at her delicate and snow-white little face, he remembered what his grandmother had said to him today. She asked him if he planned to live in the small villa forever and not move out. She also asked if Su Yue had any objections. 

One leg stretched out casually, the other leg bent, Jiang Ci supported his chin with one hand, and was rarely lost in thought. 

Before, he was blind and didn't care where he lived. Anyway, he couldn't see it. Unlike him, Su Yue, such a delicate person, tsk, should be nurtured in a greenhouse and living in such a simple room really makes her suffer. 

"After a while, we will move out of here," Jiang Ci's dark eyes looked at Su Yue and suddenly said. 

"Ah?"

Su Yue's hand playing with the jade bracelet paused, her small face filled with disbelief, "You mean, we're going to move out of here?"

"Hmm." Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow, "What, don't you want to?"

"No." Su Yue's black eyes looked at Jiang Ci, "It's just that I feel sudden, can we move out?" Although she didn't know why Jiang Ci had such an idea, she was very surprised. 

"Why not?" He had stayed here before because his eyes couldn't see, but it was actually the safest place. 

"So where are we going to move to?" Su Yue smiled with curved eyebrows, her eyes black and bright, beautiful and moving. 

"You'll know when the time comes." Jiang Ci lazily yawned, "Come here, let me hold you, I'm going to sleep. "

Su Yue had already gotten used to Jiang Ci's behavior of holding her tightly every night when he slept. When she heard Jiang Ci's words, she just said softly, "Wait, let me put the bracelet away first." Such a valuable thing had to be well taken care of. 

The room's light changed to a dim warm yellow light. Jiang Ci held Su Yue's soft waist tightly, pushing her towards him. His black pajamas were completely stuck to her pale pink nightgown, and he was satisfied. His fingertips rubbed against the smooth and thin fabric of her pajamas, and his warm breath sprayed on Su Yue's neck. 

"When will I finally get to celebrate your birthday?" He lazily spoke, his tone a bit impatient. 

"What's wrong?" Su Yue, who had her eyes closed, opened them and turned to face Jiang Ci. "Ao Ao, are you going to celebrate my birthday?"