Chapter 127: Extra Story

With a "bang," the door was closed in front of Su Zhi.

Su Zhi was dumbfounded.

Damn it! Why can Jiang Ci, a person who sneaked into their house, be so arrogant?

Su Zhi was about to continue knocking on the door and confront Jiang Ci, but he thought of his sister still inside. He gritted his teeth in anger, stood in front of the door, and swung his baseball bat before leaving.

In the room, Su Yue had already sat up, half-leaning against the headboard. She had her feet crossed and her hands wrapped around her knees. Her little face was red, and under the warm yellow light, she looked like a white jade with a hint of pink. When she saw Jiang Ci walking over with his black shirt unbuttoned, Su Yue looked up and laughed at his boldness, "Why did you go to open the door? Tomorrow, my parents will know that you sneaked over the wall."

Jiang Ci sat on the edge of the bed and easily hugged Su Yue in his arms, chuckling, "They won't know. "

"Huh?" Su Yue blinked in confusion.

"Because he has to save face for you," Jiang Ci hugged her softly, not wanting to let go.

Su Yue nodded and smiled, "That's right, my little brother loves me."

Jiang Ci lowered his head and bit her red earlobe, humming, "I love you too."

The next day, Su Zhi did not tell his parents about Jiang Ci climbing over the wall, but he had many surveillance cameras installed on the garden wall, claiming that there were many recent thefts and to ensure safety.

At night, he sat proudly in front of the surveillance video, holding a large bag of potato chips, not playing games anymore, ready to watch Jiang Ci climb over the wall. And with the video in hand, he hoped his brother-in-law wouldn't be too arrogant and would be kind to his nephew.

Late at night, as expected, his good brother-in-law appeared outside the wall.

Su Zhi took a bite of the potato chips, full of excitement, and came.

Looking at the video, Jiang Ci was dressed in black, standing in front of the wall, looking up with dark eyes at the surveillance camera.

Su Zhi stuffed the potato chips into his mouth and chewed. Oh, he was caught? Jiang Ci either wouldn't go home or would only be recorded in his shameless state.

Su Zhi smiled triumphantly. Just as he was happily biting the potato chips with his feet up, the screen of the video suddenly went black the next second.

Stunned, Su Zhi quickly sat up straight and tried to adjust the screen, but it was no use.

Jiang Ci had blacked out all the surveillance cameras!

Su Zhi threw down the potato chips in his hand, pushed open the balcony door in anger, and just as he walked out, he saw the tall figure climbing onto the neighboring balcony. The other person even glanced at him with a look of disdain. Damn!

Jiang Ci is running wild in their house.

Su Zhi was so angry that he had been fighting with his brother-in-law Jiang Ci for several days. After a few rounds, he found that his brother-in-law not only had a thick skin but also had extraordinary abilities. Anyway, he couldn't beat him.

When Jiang Ci received a call from Grandpa Jiang, he had just returned from the Jiang family's house at dawn.

"What's the matter with you so early in the morning?" Jiang Ci lazily leaned on the sofa and spoke slowly.

"Your father brought a woman back last night and said he wanted to get married. That woman also has a daughter. Your father also said that he wants that woman's daughter to change her surname to Jiang and be registered in our family." Grandpa Jiang's voice was not as loud as before, and even his sideburns had turned white. "I asked you to come back because I want you to stop your father."