Chapter 117

Many fans of Jiang Xuan left messages on her webpage, praying for her speedy recovery after learning that she was injured. (Search for the fastest and best updated novel website every day)

"Xuan Xuan should pay attention to safety. What is the security of the banquet for? Why did someone bring a knife in and stab people?"

"It's too dangerous. Has it been rescued and ended?"

"Xuan Xuan is so kind, God must love her and won't let her be in danger. "

"I want to know the latest news about Jiang Xuan. How could a lunatic break into the banquet? It's too scary. I hope the staff will pay more attention and check the guests who attend the banquet carefully in the future. "

"I saw the picture of Jiang Xuan being carried onto the ambulance, her dress was stained with a lot of blood. I'm so worried. How could such a thing happen at the banquet?"

"I heard that Su Yue was also at the banquet and seemed to be injured. But why are there no pictures of her being injured?"

"I heard that Jiang Xuan was injured because she saw Su Yue in danger and took the knife for her. Why doesn't Su Yue show any gratitude or appreciation?"

. . .

It is not known who started it, but more and more people are cursing Su Yue. Jiang Xuan learned about this when her agent Fang Jie came to see her.

"Fang Jie, I couldn't save Su Yue." Jiang Xuan explained with a frown.

"It's okay. These are all speculations from netizens. We don't acknowledge or deny them. We just need to let the water army manipulate it." The agent wanted to use this news to create a buzz.

Jiang Xuan didn't know what to say. She couldn't say that she didn't save Su Yue, but instead, she let Su Yue take the blame for her. She whispered, "Fang Jie, this is not good. Su Yue will be unhappy with me. We are still family. Please retract the news. "

"You are too kind-hearted." The agent was a bit frustrated and felt that Jiang Xuan was too soft and only thought about others. "When Su Yue snatched your hot search before, you didn't show any mercy like this. "

Jiang Xuan lowered her eyes. "Fang Jie, I didn't save Su Yue, nor did I let her take the blame for me. I hope to clarify this matter quickly." Now netizens were blaming Su Yue, and she didn't feel happy about it. Instead, she felt uneasy. The more they scolded Su Yue, the greater the backlash would be if Su Yue came out to explain the truth. This was not what she wanted to see.

"Fang Jie, please clarify this matter quickly." Jiang Xuan's attitude was firm.

"Since you have decided, I will listen to you." The agent had no choice but to call the studio and ask them to clarify the matter for Su Yue. However, as soon as she made the call, an anxious voice came from the other end, "Fang Jie, it's bad news. "

"What did you say?" The agent's voice was a bit sharp, and her tone was full of shock, which made Jiang Xuan on the hospital bed feel a sinking feeling in her heart.

She had a bad feeling about this.

As expected, after the agent hung up the phone, she frowned and looked serious. "Xiao Xuan, how could you deceive me? Why didn't you tell me directly that you let Su Yue take the blame for you? Do you know that the video from the banquet was posted online, and the situation has taken a big turn? Now netizens are very angry with you. "

"What? The video of the banquet has been leaked?" Jiang Xuan's face, which had not yet recovered its color, turned pale again. She quickly picked up the phone from the bedside table and opened the webpage. Her hand holding the phone trembled slightly, and the thing she least wanted to see had happened.