Chapter 101

After finishing the drip, Jiang Haoyan's condition had stabilized. 

When Su Yue and Jiang Ci came out of the ward with the little one, the figures of Lu Xiang and Lu's mother were already gone. 

After vomiting for most of the day, the little one was listless, with a weak expression on his chubby face, and even his big eyes had lost their luster. Back at home, Su Yue personally cooked a pot of porridge. The little one's stomach was weak now and could only eat light food. 

Su Yue scooped out the cooked porridge. 

She added some finely chopped lean meat, as well as some shiitake mushrooms and scallions. The porridge was cooked until it was soft and fragrant, with an enticing aroma that made Jiang Haoyan, whose stomach was empty from vomiting, sniffle. 

"Haohao is hungry." Jiang Haoyan sat at the table, weakly saying in a whiny voice. 

"Then Haohao can eat some porridge. When you feel better, I'll make you something delicious." The porridge was a bit hot, so Su Yue stirred it a few times and prepared to feed Jiang Haoyan with a spoon. 

Jiang Ci unbuttoned the two buttons at the collar with his fingertips, strode over with long legs, and said slowly, "I'll do it. "

Su Yue was stunned and didn't understand what he meant. 

Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow, took the spoon from her hand, and said, "I'll feed him. "

Su Yue finally realized what Jiang Ci said, that he wanted to feed Jiang Haoyan. She quickly moved to the side and let him sit next to Jiang Haoyan. It's good that he came to feed Jiang Haoyan, it's rare for him to show some fatherly love. 

Jiang Ci spooned a mouthful of porridge and fed it to the side of Jiang Haoyan's little mouth. The little guy's big eyes, which were originally dull due to feeling unwell, suddenly lit up, "Daddy is feeding Haohao. "

After feeding a mouthful of porridge, Jiang Ci turned his head and leaned over to Su Yue's ear, lowering his voice and saying in a volume that only the two of them could hear, "You can only feed me, even if it's the little guy, he can't."

Su Yue's ears suddenly felt hot, and the idea of fatherly love disappeared instantly. This man was purely jealous, such a domineering and childish ghost!

After returning to the old community, both Lu Xiang and Lu's mother didn't look good. They had worked hard and spent a lot of effort, but they didn't get anything, and now they had provoked someone they shouldn't have. 

"Xiang Xiang, what do you think that Mr. Jiang meant just now? Is he trying to bully us poor people?" Lu's mother still remembered the look Mr. Jiang gave them, no one's eyes were so cold and terrifying. "He won't really be angry and come after us, will he? We are the child's relatives. "

"I don't know." Lu Xiang bit her lip and looked at Lu's mother with a reproachful look, "Mom, it's all your fault. If you didn't take the money and go play mahjong, Jiang Haoyan wouldn't have had an accident, and we wouldn't have angered Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang. "

"How can you blame me for everything? You also went to sleep in the room and left the child alone in the living room." Lu's mother said angrily, "If you didn't bring the child to our house, nothing would have happened. "

Lu Xiang was about to be driven crazy by her mother. At this point, she was still shirking responsibility. She didn't want to argue with Lu's mother, so she went back to her room and could only pray that Mr. Jiang was just warning them verbally, and that this matter would pass. As for Jiang Haoyan, he was her niece's child, and he had an unbreakable blood relationship with her and Lu's mother. They would have to interact with each other in the future.