Chapter 13

The driver looked at Su Yue holding the young master with his left hand and holding. . . unexpectedly, it was Jiang Ci young master. This formation shocked him so much that he widened his eyes.

"Uncle Fang, prepare the car, we're going out."

"Jiang Ci young master, Mrs. Dashi, do you need a car too?" Driver Uncle Fang quickly came back to his senses.

"What? Does anyone else need a car?" Su Yue looked at him.

"Uncle Fang, can we go now?" At this moment, a woman's gentle voice came from behind, soft and sweet like her.

"Second Madam, this. . ."  Uncle Fang was hesitant.

Jiang Xuan saw Su Yue and was about to say hello. Her gaze inadvertently fell on the tall figure next to Su Yue, and her beautiful eyes were instantly filled with shock and fear.

It was Jiang Ci!

How could he come out? Wasn't he always staying in the small villa and wouldn't leave?

The full shock made Jiang Xuan's fair little face unable to maintain her smile, and her hand holding the bag trembled slightly. Since she married Jiang Muhang, Jiang Ci also moved into the small villa, and she had not seen him since then. Seeing him again now, the feeling of darkness and gloom from the previous life surged in her mind.

She only wants to stay far away from Jiang Ci in this lifetime.

Across from her, Su Yue naturally saw Jiang Xuan's panicked gaze, as well as a face that instantly lost its color. It was obvious that Jiang Xuan was afraid of Jiang Ci. In the book, it was mentioned that before Jiang Xuan was reborn, she was both afraid and disgusted of her husband Jiang Ci, who had ruined her appearance and had a cold and unpredictable personality. Even if the two lived in the same room, there was no communication between them. Jiang Xuan wished to escape far away.

It's true, how could a delicate flower like Jiang Xuan possibly like a man like Jiang Ci, who had a bad temper and was as cold as death.

Su Yue tilted her head slightly to look at Jiang Ci beside her. Because he was wearing a hat, she could only see his resolute chin. She didn't know what he was thinking when he met his former fiancée. The book didn't describe too much about him as a cannon fodder, so she really didn't know what kind of feelings Jiang Ci had towards the female lead Jiang Xuan.

"Are you going out?" Jiang Xuan bit her lip, trying to sort out her emotions.

"Hmm, we want to go out for a bit. Do you need the car?" Su Yue's gaze fell on Jiang Xuan's hand, which was holding a script.

"Then I'll let you use it. I'm not in a hurry."  Jiang Xuan just wanted to get Jiang Ci away from her as soon as possible.

"Okay."  Su Yue didn't refuse. She opened the car door, put her hand on the top of the door, and then said to Jiang Ci, "Jiang Ci, you go in first."

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound. His long legs stepped accurately into the car and he sat down.

Then, Su Yue picked up the quiet and obedient Jiang Haoyan standing next to her, stuffed him into the car, and sat in herself. She then casually closed the car door, blocking Jiang Xuan's surprised expression.

Watching the black car leave, Jiang Xuan's fair and beautiful face gradually regained its color.

Jiang Ci's personality is unpredictable, like a madman. Once someone accidentally touched his hand, he had the person's fingers chopped off. Another time, a servant bullied him because he was blind and ate the cake that was supposed to be given to him. In the end, the servant's mouth was sewn shut.