Chapter 122

"Jiang Ci!"

At this moment, Jiang Muhang looked at his pale-faced little wife and couldn't help but scold and warn, "Jiang Xuan is my wife. "

"Oh." Jiang Ci lifted his chin lightly, "Su Yue is also my wife. "

Jiang Muhang looked at Jiang Xuan. He didn't expect her to conspire with Song Nianyue to deal with Su Yue. He had always thought that his little wife was gentle and kind, and would only endure and swallow her anger when bullied. Now that she was really wronged, if she didn't want to quit the entertainment industry and liked acting, she could tell him. He would discuss it with his mother and wouldn't let her be sad. She didn't need to resort to such means to solve the problem.

Jiang Muhang was disappointed with Jiang Xuan for the first time. However, in front of others, he had to defend his wife. "Big brother, Xiaoxuan almost died from her injuries. The doctor saved her for a long time. Besides, you let people spread bad news about Xiaoxuan. The internet is full of insults towards her. She has already been punished. Moreover, Su Yue didn't suffer any injuries. Let's just leave it at that. "

Hearing this, Su Yue frowned.

Jiang Ci looked at Jiang Muhang and said, "She deserved to be injured." Jiang Ci didn't give any face. Or rather, his mouth was always vicious and sarcastic. "Even if she was stabbed to death, it was her own fault. How is that punishment?"

Jiang Xuan's face turned pale again. She clenched her fists, and her sharp nails unconsciously pierced into the palm of her hand. She looked at Jiang Muhang in confusion, her eyes full of grievances and dependence.

Jiang Muhang had always loved his little wife. Although she had done something wrong, he believed that there was a reason for it. She was just confused for a moment. "Big brother, I can't let you ruin Xiaoxuan's face. Acting is something she likes to do. Unless she is willing, she won't quit the industry." Jiang Muhang directly confronted Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci's expression was indifferent. He lazily glanced at Jiang Muhang and leaned against Su Yue in his arms, saying coldly, "It's up to you. Let's see if you can protect her." "What are you talking about?" Grandpa Jiang slammed the tea table next to him discontentedly. "Jiang Xuan, you used to have the most honest and kind character. How could you do such a foolish thing? Su Yue is your sister-in-law, and you conspired with outsiders to plot against her. Now that you are injured, it is what you deserve."

Jiang Xuan suddenly looked up and looked at Grandpa Jiang incredulously, "Grandpa. . . "

"This is your fault, and you should apologize to Su Yue." Grandpa Jiang presided over justice. "We are family and can argue and fight, but we must never hurt our relationship. "

Jiang Xuan bit her lip and understood Grandpa Jiang's meaning. "Su Yue, I'm sorry. I was confused by Song Nianyue and did something I shouldn't have done. I'm really sorry." Jiang Xuan sincerely apologized to Su Yue.

"Old man, are you trying to make peace? Should I find someone to ruin your appearance, kill you, and then apologize to you?" Jiang Ci's face darkened, and he sneered.

Grandpa Jiang's breath stopped, and his anger surged again. This grandson really had the ability to make him angry. He sighed and waved his hand helplessly, "Let's not talk about this. I asked you to come today to talk about the group's shares. I agreed to the price you mentioned before. This is the contract. Sign it now." Grandpa Jiang asked the butler to hand the contract to Jiang Ci.

"Young master." The butler held the contract and placed it in front of Jiang Ci.

"No need to look." Jiang Ci pushed away the contract.