Chapter 63

When they arrived at the amusement park, it was nine o'clock and many people were already queuing outside the entrance. 

"Yueyue, we're over here." Not far away, Jin Mingyuan was holding Xu Xue's hand and excitedly waving at Su Yue's family. 

"Jiang Ci, let's go over. My friends have arrived, and you know them, Jin Mingyuan and Xu Xue," Su Yue said while holding his hand. "I forgot to tell you that they're also coming to the amusement park today. "

Originally, Jin Mingyuan suggested going out to play when she saw that Xu Xue was not feeling well. But Su Yue said he wanted to take Jiang Haoyan to the amusement park to celebrate his birthday. After considering it, Jin Mingyuan suggested going to the amusement park together, which would allow them to celebrate the birthday and help Xu Xue relax. 

Su Yue thought that going to the amusement park to play would be more fun with more people, so he was happy to see Jin Mingyuan and Xu Xue. 

Jiang Ci frowned. So, Su Yue didn't want to go on a date with him?

Jin Mingyuan looked at Su Yue's family walking towards them, thinking that this combination was really eye-catching. 

Su Yue was wearing a light yellow top today, and under the sunlight, her skin looked as white as snow. She was wearing a pair of jeans, which showed off her slender and long legs. Her hair was braided into a slightly loose fishtail braid, casually placed on one side, and she exuded a pure and innocent aura of a young girl. Jin Mingyuan thought that it was a good thing that Jiang Ci was blind, otherwise, how could he let Su Yue go out so casually with such a beautiful appearance?

Looking at little Jiang Haoyan, who was chubby and cute, with delicate features and wearing a pair of overalls, his little belly was bulging, and he was almost too cute to handle. 

Among the family, Jiang Ci was the ugliest. 

Meanwhile, the ugliest Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue and Jin Mingyuan greeting each other with a listless expression, and then watched Su Yue enthusiastically chatting with them. 

"Hmph!"

"You brought him to the amusement park just to accompany them?"

Jiang Haoyan came to the amusement park for the first time. He used to see other children playing in the amusement park on TV. Now he looked at the real scene in front of him, his big black eyes turning around, overwhelmed by the surrounding amusement facilities. 

"That's a roller coaster, and there's a carousel." Little Haohao exclaimed, his eyes widening. 

"Yes, little Haohao is so good, you know them all." Su Yue touched his head and picked him up so that he could see more clearly. 

However, Su Yue overestimated her ability and underestimated the weight of the little guy. She only carried him for a short distance before her arms became sore. "Jiang Ci, you carry your son." Su Yue stopped. 

Little Haohao's eyes lit up with expectation and hesitation. Would his dad carry him?

He looked at the other children around him, all of whom were carried by their fathers or riding high. 

Haohao also wanted his dad to carry him. 

"You hold little Haohao, I'll show you the way." Su Yue held little Haohao close to Jiang Ci's ear and whispered, "Don't say no." Today is the little guy's birthday, and they want to make him happy. 

Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue's snow-white face up close, and the gentle morning sun made her face even more translucent and clear. He reached out his hand and stiffly took Jiang Hao into his arms.