Chapter 37

Su Yue was sleeping in a daze. Occasionally, she could feel the man's hand on her stomach letting go and then putting it back, making it warm again. 

Jiang Ci pursed his lips, feeling the soft and tender stomach under his palm. Such a delicate place would be very painful if hurt. 

His big hand became cold again, and Jiang Ci moved away the warm water bag. Su Yue's body moved towards him again. 

He pulled the corner of his mouth, thinking she was really delicate. 

Disgusted, he naturally put his hand back. 

The hospital ward was very quiet. 

Jiang Xuan was lying on the side of the sickbed. When Jiang Muhang's hand moved, she immediately woke up. 

"Muhang, are you awake? I'll call the doctor for you."  Jiang Xuan's eyes lit up, and she immediately pressed the button. 

After the doctor examined him, he gave some instructions and left. 

After hearing the news, Song Xiaoqing rushed over." Muhang, you scared your mother to death. Even if you were eager to save someone, you shouldn't have risked your own safety. That's the police's job. In such a critical situation, you should have followed the police's arrangements." 

When she heard that her youngest son had been stabbed and was in the hospital, she was so scared that she almost fainted. She had some complaints in her heart knowing that her youngest son was injured while saving his daughter-in-law. 

She listened to the police's account of what happened. Those women were certainly pitiful, but Jiang Xuan should have just reported the incident directly. If she hadn't interfered, how could she have been caught, and her youngest son wouldn't have been injured and in life-threatening danger. The doctor said that if the knife had been stabbed a little further off, he would not have been able to save him on the spot. 

Now, thinking back, Song Xiaoqing was still scared. 

With resentment in her heart, Song Xiaoqing's tone was not very good, "Your older brother is already blind, if you have another accident, what am I supposed to do?" Her youngest son had grown up by her side since he was young, and after her eldest son had an accident, she treated her youngest son as her own eyes, giving him all her motherly love, fearing that she would lose him too. 

Now, looking at her youngest son lying in bed, how could Song Xiaoqing, as a mother, not feel heartache?

"Mom, I'm fine, don't worry."  Jiang Muhang's voice was low and hoarse. He looked at his wife beside him, only to see her with a white face, red eyes, and looking pitiful, obviously having cried for him. 

"Do you have any injuries?" Jiang Muhang asked Jiang Xuan. 

Jiang Xuan hid her injured hand behind her back, biting her lip, shaking her head, tears about to fall from her eyes, "No, you scared me." 

When she was caught by the mentally ill man and tied to the pillar of his wooden bed, that man said a lot of dirty words and even touched her face. She was almost scared to death. Just when she was about to give up hope, she didn't expect Jiang Muhang to come rushing over. Such a high and mighty man, with an anxious expression on his face, came rushing over, dusty and disheveled. 

He even fought the mentally ill man barehanded for her. 

At that moment, Jiang Xuan felt that her eyes were full of Jiang Muhang. She was probably reborn in this life just to be with him. 

"Hand it over, are you hurt?" Jiang Muhang saw Jiang Xuan's small movements and spoke. 

"No, I'm fine."  Jiang Xuan hid her hand behind her back again, not wanting Jiang Muhang to notice.