Chapter 52

"Dad, we're at the supermarket."  Little Haohao led Jiang Ci to the entrance of the store, his chubby face filled with pride. He knew the way and could buy soy sauce now. 

"Qige, what's good to see?" The young man saw Fang Qi staring at the father and son and was curious. 

Fang Qi rubbed his chin and smiled, "There's something fun, do you want to play?"

"Qige, what are we playing?" The young man's eyes lit up and he quickly leaned over. 

"Mouse teases the blind cat."  Fang Qi grinned. 

The young man scratched his head, "Blind cat? Where did the blind cat come from?" His gaze inadvertently fell on the two father and son who were walking into the store, and he realized that the tall man's gaze was off. 

The young man turned back, "Qige, is he blind? Did he offend you?"

"He didn't offend me, but I have my eye on his woman and want to steal her away."  Fang Qi laughed proudly. 

Even if the young man was stupid, he understood Fang Qi's meaning, "That rich girl is this blind man's girlfriend?"

"Wrong, it's his wife!"

In the store, the boss lady who was watching TV saw a little boy leading a tall man in. She glanced over and casually asked, "What do you need to buy?"

"Haohao wants to buy soy sauce, sister, do you have soy sauce here?" Little Haohao asked in a milky voice, looking up with his small head. 

"Oh, what a good boy. We have soy sauce. There is a whole row of it on that shelf over there."  The boss lady, who was originally watching TV, heard herself being called "sister" and quickly turned her head. Her round face smiled so much that her eyes became slits, and she was very happy. 

Today's children are really discerning and sensible. 

"Thank you, sister."  Little Haohao was a very polite child. 

"Ah, this child is so polite."  The boss lady continued to watch TV, feeling overjoyed. 

"Daddy, the soy sauce is over there."  Little Haohao led Jiang Ci to the shelf. 

The shelf was very high, and Little Haohao looked up at the row of soy sauce bottles on top. He recognized them because his great-grandmother had shown him the bottle before they left the house." Daddy, Haohao is not tall enough, you reach up and get it." 

Jiang Ci reached out and grabbed the bottle of soy sauce. 

"Yes, yes, yes, this is soy sauce. Haohao remembers it. Daddy is so amazing."  Little Haohao grinned and praised his father. 

"Sister, how much is the soy sauce? I'll give you money, money."  As he walked back to the front desk, little Haohao held onto the edge of the counter with both hands, stood on tiptoe, and turned his big eyes, asking in a milky voice. 

"Five yuan, just give me five yuan."  The boss lady looked at this tender and white little child, really liking him, he was too sensible. 

"Boss lady, here's five yuan, give me the soy sauce."  Suddenly, the bottle of soy sauce in Jiang Ci's hand was taken away, and the young man threw a five yuan bill onto the counter. 

"That's Haohao's soy sauce."  Little Haohao looked at his father's soy sauce being snatched away, pursed his small mouth, and became angry. 

"It's okay, it's okay, there's still a lot there, I'll get it for you."  The boss lady was afraid that the customers would argue, so she quickly went to the shelf and took a bottle of soy sauce and put it on the counter.