Chapter 47

Su Yue didn't rush to ask. She looked at the little guy's face and neck, which were not injured. 

"Did you cry just now?" Su Yue gently wiped the red corner of Jiang Haoyan's eye with her fingertips, but there were no tears. 

"Haohao didn't cry."  Little Haohao hugged Xiangcai tightly, looked at Jiang Ci with big eyes, and said in a milky voice, "Haohao is a man and won't cry." 

Jiang Xuan looked at Su Yue in surprise as she touched Jiang Haoyan's head affectionately and spoke to him in a gentle tone. How could this be possible?

Obviously, Su Yue had always disliked Jiang Ci's son before. Although she didn't beat or scold him, her attitude towards the child had always been distant and cold, even disdainful. After all, no woman who married into a family could accept that her husband already had a son. 

She was no exception. 

In her previous life, after marrying Jiang Ci, she couldn't get close to the child either. Even though Jiang Ci had said that the child was adopted, who would believe it? According to Jiang Ci's cold personality, how could he raise someone else's child if it wasn't his own? Therefore, she had always believed that the child was Jiang Ci's illegitimate child and didn't like him from the bottom of her heart. 

Now that she and Jiang Ci were no longer husband and wife, the disgust and dislike she had towards the child had disappeared when she came into contact with him again. 

Jiang Xuan was surprised by Su Yue's change and, inadvertently, saw Jiang Ci standing tall on the side. She instantly understood that Su Yue was considering Jiang Ci. 

"The child didn't cry, he's very brave. However, the second uncle's child was scratched by him. Fortunately, it wasn't serious. It was my fault. I should have watched the two children myself."  Jiang Xuan felt a little guilty. 

"Why did you fight?" Su Yue asked Jiang Haoyan. 

The little guy's black eyes turned around, and his small mouth flattened without making a sound. 

"Hmm?" Su Yue patiently waited for his answer. 

Jiang Haoyan thought Su Yue would scold him for fighting, scold him for not being good, but she didn't scold him. 

After a while, Jiang Haoyan spoke: "My hand hurts."  He stretched out a chubby little hand, and his short fingers curled up, indicating that his fingers hurt. 

Su Yue lowered her head to look, only to see the short and fleshy little fingers were red and had a little broken skin." How did you get this?"

"Stepped on it, it hurts."  Jiang Haoyan's big eyes were moist. 

"Let's go back and put some medicine on it."  Su Yue lowered her head and blew gently on his little finger." So why did you fight? Did Jiang Qiancheng bully you?" She remembered watching the surveillance footage, and at that time, Jiang Haoyan was bullied by several children. 

"Qiancheng is bad. He called Dad ugly and also called you ugly."  Jiang Haoyan lowered his eyelids and hugged the coriander tightly. 

Originally, Jiang Haoyan was holding coriander and wanted to go find the butler to ask when his father would come back, but he didn't expect Jiang Qiancheng to come over today. 

Jiang Qiancheng always disliked his younger nephew who was not of the same generation as him. He stopped Jiang Haoyan and sneered at him, "Your father is a devil, and now your stepmother has become an ugly monster. You will also become an ugly monster."  He heard it from the servant that Jiang Haoyan's stepmother's face was rotten and now she had become very ugly.