Chapter 105

"Be good, don't move!" Jiang Ci pressed Su Yue's hands on top of her head, looking at her slender and white wrist tied with bright yellow ribbon, giving off an indescribable sense of purity and restraint. 

Her fair face was flushed, her eyes moist, and Jiang Ci's black eyes gradually became stunning. 

He licked his lips, waiting for so long, he could finally enjoy his feast. 

In the hall on the first floor, Xu Xue and Jin Mingyuan had not left. Jin Mingyuan was drunk and kept shouting, while Xu Xue did not want to leave. 

Her gaze looked upstairs, her heart filled with various contradictions and complexities. She knew she should leave Su Yue's house at this time, but vaguely, she always felt that if she left, she would only be left with delusions in her heart. 

"Mingyuan, don't drink anymore. Tonight, we'll stay overnight at Yue Yue's house. Do you think it's good?" Xu Xue took the wine glass from Jin Mingyuan's hand and coaxed her. 

"Sleep at Yue Yue's house? Okay, okay." Jin Mingyuan shook her head, feeling dizzy. "I used to sleep with Yue Yue a lot. "

"The guest room is on the second floor. Let me help you up." Jin Mingyuan's weight was not light for Xu Xue, and Xu Xue's strength was not great. She supported Jin Mingyuan and walked towards the stairs with difficulty. 

"Wine, I still want to drink wine. What about Yue Yue? Why isn't she drinking?" Jin Mingyuan's feet were weak, and she stumbled as Xu Xue supported her. "Yue Yue used to be able to drink a lot. Now she seems to have become unable to drink, not as good as me. "

"Mingyuan, speak softly. Yue Yue is already resting." When they passed the master bedroom, Xu Xue paused and whispered to Jin Mingyuan. "Yueyue is sleeping? I haven't wished her a happy birthday yet," Jin Mingyuan whispered. 

"It's okay, let's go rest too." Xu Xue looked at the closed door for a while before helping Jin Mingyuan leave and heading towards the other guest rooms. 

On the big bed, Su Yue struggled with her hands tied by a silk ribbon and Jiang Ci pressing on her head. She complained, "A'gou, this is uncomfortable, let me go. "

"Uncomfortable?" Jiang Ci's body pressed against hers, his warm breath falling on Su Yue's face, making her already pale face turn red. Su Yue not only struggled with her hands, but also rubbed her long legs, feeling a strange sensation rising in her body. 

Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes grew even darker, as he held onto her waist and scolded her with a gentle tone, "Don't wriggle around like a fish. "

In Su Yue's dark eyes, there was a shimmering water-like quality, and she said with a hint of grievance, "It's uncomfortable, can you please untie me?" She felt so wronged, why did Jiang Ci have to tie her up like this?

Upon hearing this, Jiang Ci's expression turned sour. He had been planning this for months, and now this delicate little thing was saying it was uncomfortable. 

Jiang Ci let go of her and began to untie the silk ribbon on her wrist with his slender fingertips. He had chosen the lightest, softest, and most silky ribbon, but after just a moment, Su Yue's delicate wrist had already turned slightly red. 

Tsk. 

She was really too delicate. Thinking about what she had to do later, Jiang Ci's eyes darkened. She was so delicate, how could she bear it?

Su Yue saw Jiang Ci release her hand and moved her wrist, her eyes curved. Hmm, as long as she said she was uncomfortable, A'ao would indeed take care of her.