Chapter 22

Holding the small silver spoon, Jiang Ci let the sweet mango flavor spread on his tongue.

The cake still had the same taste as before, but now it seemed to have changed its flavor.

It wasn't difficult to eat, but it wasn't delicious either.

Jiang Ci was never one to compromise himself. He said to the young servant who had just returned after throwing a pillow, "The cake is too sweet. Ask the kitchen to make it again."

The young servant quickly responded.

Li, the master who specialized in making cakes for Jiang Ci, saw the mango cake that had only been tasted once returned, and his round face was stunned." Jiang Ci said the cake was too sweet?"

The young servant said, "Yes, the young master asked for it to be remade. Li, you'd better hurry up. If the young master can't eat the cake, he'll get angry."

"I understand."

Li picked up a small piece of mango cake and tasted it. The taste was the same as before, with no changes. How could it be said to be too sweet?

When the young servant brought the freshly baked mango cake to Jiang Ci again, Jiang Haoyan was playing with a toy car on the floor next to Jiang Ci." Young Master Jiang Ci, the mango cake is ready."

"Hmm."

Jiang Ci lazily responded and then scooped up the cake again. After a while, he pursed his lips and said expressionlessly, "The mango isn't sweet enough, and the cream is too greasy."

His lips lifted mercilessly, "Do it again."

"Yes, Young Master Jiang Ci."

The young servant took away the mango cake that had only been tasted once and hurriedly went to find Master Li.

Previously, Su Yue's clothes were all in the size she wore when she was overweight. Now that she has slimmed down, they no longer fit her. At this moment, Fang Ru was in a good mood and took her out, saying that she wanted to buy pretty clothes for her daughter.

Fang Ru has always hoped to buy beautiful dresses for her daughter and dress her up like a little princess. Unfortunately, her daughter has inherited everything from her, both in terms of figure and appearance. She knows that she is not pretty, and her daughter looks like her, not inheriting the looks of her father, Su Jindong, which she thinks is a pity.

She never expected that her daughter would lose weight and become so beautiful. Her desire to dress her daughter up beautifully has been rekindled.

Su Yue held her mother's hand for the first time and accompanied her shopping. This experience was novel and warm.

Walking into the clothing store, Fang Ru picked a white floral dress for Su Yue and asked her to try it on. It was summer, and this dress was the most delicate and beautiful.

"Then I'll go try it on."

Su Yue took the dress and walked towards the fitting room. Su's mother had a good eye, and she also liked this dress.

At this time, several customers walked into the store.

"Qingqing recently won an award in a dance competition. My husband Shen is so happy." A middle-aged woman dressed in luxury smiled and spoke.

"Qingqing is an outstanding child." A gentle-looking woman next to her responded, and they were followed by a girl.

Fang Ru, who was picking clothes for her daughter, heard a familiar voice. She turned her head and saw an acquaintance.