Chapter 68

When Su Yue returned to the Su family, the living room was already lively again.

"Mom, I'm back." Su Yue held Jiang Ci's hand while leading Jiang Haoyan.

As soon as Su Yue appeared, many of the conversing guests stopped and took a breath.

"Oh, Fang Ru, this is your daughter. When I saw her before, she was quite sturdy. I didn't expect her to be so tall and thin now," a woman laughed.

"Wow, Fang Ru, you gave birth to a fairy. My goodness, she's even more beautiful than the stars on TV. "

"The daughter of a wealthy family is really different. Look at her skin, it's as white as if it could glow. "

Many guests sighed that Fang Ru's daughter didn't look like Fang Ru at all. She was white and tender, more delicate than a flower. It had to be said that Fang Ru was really lucky. Even her daughter looked like a celestial being.

When Lin Nuan saw Fang Ru's daughter, she almost choked on her nose. Originally, she wanted to see if Fang Ru's daughter, who was so ugly, was even uglier than her. She didn't expect it to be completely different from what she had imagined.

Lin Nuan's hand holding the cup trembled, and she heavily placed the cup back on the coffee table.

When she was in school, Fang Ru was the ugliest in her class, and as the class flower, she formed a sharp contrast with Fang Ru. She was beautiful, had good grades, and even married a wealthy businessman. She had always thought she was the happiest among her classmates.

Even after so many years, when she heard that Fang Ru not only married into a wealthy family, but also had a handsome and devoted husband who doted on her, she still couldn't believe it. How could the once dark and ugly Fang Ru, who was so plain, marry better than her and become the envy of all women? How could she not be angry and resentful?

"Come and sit down, we can eat soon." Fang Ru's face was full of joy when she saw her daughter.

"Where's Dad?" Su Yue looked around but didn't see her father.

"He and Su Zhi went to get the cake for me." Although someone could have delivered it or ordered the servant to get it, Su Jindong and his son insisted on going to get it themselves to show sincerity.

Upon hearing this, Lin Nuan sneered disdainfully and her gaze fell on the tall man next to Fang Ru's daughter. "Hey, is this Fang Ru's son-in-law?" She looked at the scar on the man's face and couldn't help but laugh, instantly drawing everyone's attention to him.

Fang Ru's son-in-law was disfigured? Ha, what did it matter if her daughter was beautiful, she still married a disfigured man.

Other guests had also noticed, but they didn't discuss it openly and had already formed their own opinions.

"Yes, this is my son-in-law. Yue Yue, don't stand there, bring Jiang Ci over here to sit." Fang Ru didn't have any thoughts about it, and the idea of feeling sorry for her daughter had already subsided.

Just as Su Yue was about to take Jiang Ci to sit on the sofa, Feng Sao hurriedly walked over and said, "Madam, there are many gifts outside the door, they said. . ." Feng Sao glanced at Jiang Ci.

"I had them sent, it's a birthday gift for my mother-in-law. "

Fang Ru smiled and said, "You coming to see me already makes me very happy." She turned to Feng Sao and said, "Let them move in."

In the surprised eyes of everyone, a tall staff member wearing a black suit carried in large gift boxes one by one, piling them up in the living room, coming and going in an endless stream.