Chapter 40

Jiang Ci plucked a blade of grass from the ground and lazily played with it between his slender fingers. He turned his head and asked, "Do you want a spanking?"

Xiao Haohao looked up at Jiang Ci with big eyes and said, "Haohao is good, no need to spank." 

"You're quite clever," Jiang Ci smirked. 

Xiao Haohao grinned and said, "Haohao is clever."  He then turned to look at the sheep grazing nearby and said, "Daddy, Haohao wants to go feed the sheep." 

Jiang Ci lowered his eyes and absentmindedly replied, "Mm." 

"Is it installed like this?" Su Yue asked clumsily, admitting her lack of practical skills. 

"Can you help me hold this side?" Guan Jun blushed at the sound of the girl's voice, finding it surprisingly pleasant to the ears. 

Su Yue walked over to hold the tent pole and glanced over at Jiang Ci, who was sitting casually on the grass while Xiao Haohao had disappeared. She looked around and saw a small figure wobbling towards the grazing goats, followed by a chubby parsley that scared the goats away. 

The small figure grinned happily, chasing after the goats with its short legs, playing like crazy. 

"Su classmate, it's all set up. There are a lot of mosquitoes at night, so I have some mosquito repellent if you need it," Guan Jun offered, glancing at Su Yue's exposed arm, which was fair and delicate like a snow-white jade. 

"Guan, thank you so much for your offer, but I already have mosquito repellent with me," Su Yue happily replied as she looked at the orange-red tent that had been set up. Although the space was not very large, it was enough for her, Jiang Ci, and little Haohao to sleep in.

"Su, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help at any time," Guan Jun pointed to the blue tent being set up in the upper left corner. "That one is mine."

"Okay, I'll remember that. Thank you," Su Yue did not expect her classmate to be so kind.

Guan Jun blushed and touched his head, smiling and showing his white teeth." You're welcome." 

Su Yue walked back to Jiang Ci and squatted in front of him." Jiang Ci, the tent is set up. Let's put our luggage in and then call little Hao Hao for lunch."  They had only eaten some snacks in the car in the morning, and she was hungry. 

Jiang Ci untangled the grass from his fingertips, patted the dust off his hands, and lazily said, "My legs are numb." 

"Numb?" Su Yue looked at his long legs stretched out comfortably." Can you get up?"

"No."  Jiang Ci said matter-of-factly, "You help me up." 

Su Yue didn't think much of it. She walked over to Jiang Ci and held onto his arm." I'll help you up." 

"Oh." 

Jiang Ci pulled back his arm and directly rested it on Su Yue's shoulder. The weight of his tall body pressed down on Su Yue, causing her body to lower and almost fall forward. 

"So heavy, you should also put in some effort."  Su Yue's face turned red from the pressure, and Jiang Ci, who was tall and thin, didn't feel light at all. 

The tip of Jiang Ci's nose was filled with a faint milk scent. He licked his palate and remembered the milk-flavored candy they had eaten in the car earlier. He wondered if biting Su Yue would have the same texture. 

"My legs are numb, I have no strength, and I can't put in any effort."  Jiang Ci's expressionless face and lazy voice caused his body to press down on Su Yue again.