Chapter 35

There was still a cold touch of a man's lips in her mouth. 

Su Yue was completely stunned. 

A faint blush spread across her snow-white cheeks. She incredulously covered her mouth with her hand, her clear black eyes widened, "Jiang Ci! Are you crazy?" Does this man know what he's doing?

"Su Yue, it's not nice to curse."  Jiang Ci lazily leaned back on the long bamboo chair, his expression relaxed. 

Su Yue was so angry that she stared straight at Jiang Ci." Hooligan. You suddenly kissed me, and I can't even curse you?" She could forgive the kiss, but he even. . . he even stuck out his tongue. This man has no shame!

Jiang Ci laughed. He found it interesting that Su Yue's mouth was sweet. He bluntly said, "Su Yue, your mouth is very sweet."  After thinking for a moment, he pulled the corners of his mouth and spoke again, "But it's not as good as mango cake." 

Upon hearing Jiang Ci's words, Su Yue forgot about her embarrassment from being kissed earlier. She glared fiercely at Jiang Ci, trying hard to resist the urge to cover his mouth and beat him up. He kissed her, and now he's even saying she's not as good as mango cake?

Is this man a devil?

Su Yue was so angry that she gritted her teeth and wanted to curse him, but over there, Song Nianyue had already brought Jiang Haoyan over. 

Song Nianyue took the tissue from the table and gently wiped the sweat from little Haoyan's forehead." Haoyan, you're tired from playing. Rest for a while."  She naturally handed the little guy a glass of juice, like a gentle mother." Miss Su is back?" After helping Xiao Haohao wipe off his sweat, Song Nianyue realized that Su Yue had returned. Her tone was like that of a hostess, but she was also very polite. 

Su Yue suppressed her anger towards Jiang Ci and smiled, "Yes, I didn't expect Miss Song to come as a guest again. I'm sorry I wasn't here to welcome you. Thank you for taking care of Xiao Haohao. You've worked hard." 

"Haohao was swinging on the swing."  Xiao Haohao drank several sips of juice and licked his little mouth with relish. He happily told Su Yue. 

"So you should thank Miss Song, right?" Su Yue touched his head. It was obvious that they had been playing for a long time, and his forehead was sweaty. 

Xiao Haohao turned politely and said to Song Nianyue, "Thank you." 

"Haohao is really good."  Song Nianyue's tone was gentle." It's getting late. Can I come and play with you again tomorrow?"

"Are you going home?" Xiao Haohao's big eyes turned. 

"No, Sister has been staying at the Jiang's house these days. It's convenient to come and play with Haohao."  Song Nianyue smiled and looked at Jiang Ci. She didn't say anything else." I'm leaving now. Auntie should be back. I'll go and accompany her." 

Su Yue finally realized that Song Nianyue had been staying at the Jiang's house during this time, which was why she came here again today. She glanced at Jiang Ci out of the corner of her eye. Did Song Nianyue really like him?

After leaving the small villa, Song Nianyue finally relaxed her clenched fist. Her nails left marks on her soft palms, but she didn't feel any pain. Just now, seeing Jiang Ci kiss Su Yue, she was so shocked that she almost pushed Jiang Haoyan to the ground. 

Jiang Ci actually kissed Su Yue!

Song Nianyue told herself to stay calm. She could tell from Su Yue's surprised expression that it was probably her first time.