Chapter 4

The voice in her mind disappeared, leaving only the noisy ringing sound, and her head was throbbing. 

What anger value?

Su Yue raised her head incredulously, her gaze falling on the slightly smug face of He Xiaoqin, passing over Jiang Haoyan who was bowing his head, and finally landing on Jiang Ci. 

Is it because of Jiang Ci?

Is her headache and the voice in her mind caused by Jiang Ci's anger? Is that what it means?

What kind of plot is this, why wasn't it mentioned in the book at all!

This time, the degree of headache she could still accept, it was just that the ringing sound was too annoying. Su Yue pretended to be calm and continued to speak: "Why did you throw away the flowers?"

Jiang Ci's face turned towards Su Yue, coldly mocking: "Su Yue, what trick are you playing again? Do you think that by killing me, you can be with Jiang Muhang?" It was already good that he didn't kill her, this woman was really impatient to live. 

"What do you mean by killing you?"

Su Yue completely didn't understand his meaning, "I just put a flower, the room was so lifeless, I found some pretty colored flowers to decorate it, what's wrong? Will someone die?"

As they were sitting close, Su Yue met Jiang Ci's eyes and was slightly surprised. The man's black eyes were like dull glass, grey and hazy, but still handsome. 

The shape of his eyes was the peach blossom shape she liked. 

She could imagine how beautiful his eyes would be if he wasn't blind. 

"I'm allergic to pollen," Jiang Ci said coldly, his thin lips lifting. He couldn't touch flowers at all, and it could be fatal in severe cases. This was not a secret, and anyone who asked around would know. Su Yue was pretending not to know. 

Su Yue was stunned." I didn't know," she said. She really didn't know that Jiang Ci was allergic to pollen, and it wasn't mentioned in the book. Besides, there were many flowers planted outside the small building. How could she have known that he couldn't touch flowers?

So, did he think she was trying to harm him and got angry?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were allergic to pollen. I've been married to you for more than half a year, and no one has ever told me about this," Su Yue said sincerely." I was just arranging flowers to decorate the room." 

She pursed her lips and looked seriously at the man in front of her with a cold face and a scar." Jiang Ci, I've never thought of murdering my husband."  Even the original owner, although she hated Jiang Ci, she never thought of harming him. 

"Do you think I'll believe you?" Jiang Ci turned his head and stopped humming. 

Su Yue opened her mouth to explain, but her headache disappeared instantly, and the ringing in her ears disappeared too." Anger value: 0." 

She looked at Jiang Ci incredulously, he wasn't angry?

So easy to please?

However, her head was hurting, and the ringing was really because of him. Su Yue frowned, what was going on? If Jiang Ci was angry, she would suffer. Did this mean that she would have to coax Jiang Ci in the future? 

Su Yue suppressed all her doubts and looked up at He Xiaoqin." Take the flowers out and throw them away." 

He Xiaoqin was surprised. This woman, Su Yue, wasn't causing a scene this time?