Chapter 108

Not long after, the food that Su Yue ordered from the hotel had been delivered, and Jin Mingyuan, smelling the aroma of the food, came down from upstairs.

"Ah, it smells so good." Jin Mingyuan walked over quickly. "Yue Yue, good morning. I happen to be hungry." She had slept deeply and was feeling quite energetic now, and her head didn't hurt anymore.

Looking at Xu Xue, who was sitting next to her with her hands and feet restrained, Jin Mingyuan walked over and sat down beside her. "Xiao Xue, were you the one taking care of me last night? Thank you so much. I didn't go crazy from drinking, did I?"

Xu Xue had something on her mind and said casually, "Yeah, you made a lot of noise all night, and I didn't sleep well. Mingyuan, next time don't drink so much. Just have a little bit. Drinking too much is bad for your health. "

Xu Xue's complexion wasn't very good, and she looked like she hadn't slept well. Jin Mingyuan didn't think too much about it and apologized to her friend. "Okay, okay, I'll listen to you. Xiao Xue is really virtuous. I don't know who will be lucky enough to marry you in the future. "

Xu Xue blushed, pursed her lips, and glanced at Jiang Ci out of the corner of her eye, only to see him coaxing Su Yue to finish the remaining half-bowl of chicken soup. Seeing this, Xu Xue couldn't help but frown. Su Yue was becoming more and more delicate. Jiang Ci had personally cooked the soup for her, and she was still sipping it slowly and asking Jiang Ci to coax her. If it were her, she would have been very happy and would have immediately finished all the soup that Jiang Ci had cooked.

"Yue Yue, what are you drinking?" Jin Mingyuan hadn't had breakfast this morning and was already hungry. She was a little impatient to eat and saw Su Yue drinking some strange-looking soup. She wondered if she should try some too.

"Chicken soup, Jiang Ci cooked it." Su Yue had already drunk most of it, but there was just too much, and she didn't know if Jiang Ci had added a lot of blood-nourishing herbs to it. The taste was a bit strange, and Su Yue found it difficult to drink it in big gulps.

Hearing Su Yue say that Jiang Ci had cooked the soup, Jin Mingyuan quickly shrunk her neck and shut up. She couldn't afford to drink it.

"Ao Ao, I'll drink it after I finish eating, okay?" Su Yue's hand under the table secretly tugged at Jiang Ci's clothes, her dark eyes watery, as if pleading.

The black hem of the clothes was pulled by the slender and tender fingertips. Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and responded, "Hmm." Now that it's time to eat, he didn't want her to just drink soup and be full.

Because they ordered a lot of dishes, all from five-star hotels, the seven or eight dishes on the table not only looked tempting with their glossy colors, but also had good presentation, making people very appetized. Jin Mingyuan was obviously hungry, and she quickly swept through the food. After feeling full, she had the mood to chat, "Yue Yue, have you finished filming your drama?"

"Almost, we have entered the final stage recently and are about to wrap up. "

"Ah, when your drama is released, I'll book the whole theater." Jin Mingyuan originally wanted to ask Su Yue about the second male lead she worked with, whether he was as handsome on screen, but because of Jiang Ci's presence, she didn't have the courage to ask.

"Is Yue Yue busy filming these days?" At this time, Xu Xue also spoke up, her low and gentle voice with a bit of nasal sound, not unpleasant, but rather soft.

"Hmm." She had already taken a day off today, and they were about to wrap up, so she couldn't take another day off. She had to hurry up and finish filming the scenes.