Chapter 94

After hanging up the phone, Su Yue's mood was a bit unstable. Finding her dear relative meant that she might have to leave. 

Su Yue's eyes darkened, and she felt reluctant in her heart. 

After putting on makeup, Su Yue arrived at the set. Xu Shen had just finished his makeup and walked over, greeting her with familiarity, "With you here, we'll probably finish early again today."

Su Yue smiled, still thinking about Jiang Haoyan's matter. She also wanted to go back early. 

"It's great to act with you. We usually finish a scene in one take. If there's a chance in the future, I hope we can work together again." Xu Shen rarely praised people, usually being the one being praised. After filming this scene, Su Yue was the one who led him into the role. It had to be said that he appreciated Su Yue's acting skills. A newcomer was not much worse than an old actor. She was born to do this job. 

"You're too kind. Your acting skills are also very good." Su Yue also admired Xu Shen. At least he had won the Best Actor award at a young age, while she had not. 

The two chatted for a few more sentences before the crew called for filming to start. 

After Jiang Xuan finished her makeup, she hadn't waited for her scene yet. She heard that the next set was filming and wanted to go over to see Su Yue. If needed, she could guide Su Yue. 

This scene was about Ji Yao coming from the village to the city to find work, facing a lot of discrimination and disdain. Later, she met the owner of a musical instrument store, a young man with a lame leg, who agreed to hire the blind Ji Yao. 

When Jiang Xuan came over, she saw Su Yue standing in the set of the musical instrument store. Since Jiang Ci took her away from the Jiang family, she hadn't seen Su Yue for a long time, except for a few times she saw news about her online. "Okay, let's prepare for the first shot." Director Guan looked at Su Yue, feeling quite good because there's no director who wouldn't like a good actor who can act. 

Due to the heavy rain and landslide before, the progress of this film was delayed for some time. However, he was still calm and not in a hurry, all because of Su Yue. Whenever there was a shot of Su Yue, the filming time was very fast, and even the male lead Xu Shen entered the role quickly, without much effort. 

Ji Yao did not expect the shop owner to be willing to hire her, and she thanked the shop owner gratefully. "Thank you for taking me in. I will work hard and clean all the equipment here and take good care of them. "

Xu Zhan had a lame foot, so he didn't like to stand or walk. He sat in a chair and looked at Ji Yao. "You don't need to be too grateful to me. I'm just a bored person who needs someone else to spend time with me." He had never been in contact with a blind person before, and it was quite interesting to observe how a blind person lived. 

Ji Yao was not angry. She was full of gratitude to the shop owner. She had been in the city for a few days and knew that she was blind and had no skills. It was difficult to find a job. She was very surprised and unexpected that the other party was willing to hire her. 

Next, Ji Yao worked in the music store. She came early every day and had already figured out the way here. She was no longer panicked and confused at the beginning. She also remembered the placement of the instruments in the store. In the early morning, Xu Zhan came as early as she did, playing the piano while Ji Yao wiped the dust off the equipment. She couldn't see it, so she had to wipe it back and forth to make sure that every position was not missed. 

Xu Zhan played the piano while watching the patient and serene girl's profile. The music played by his fingers became more cheerful. 

Director Guan shouted to stop and let Su Yue rest, feeling satisfied.