Chapter 128: Extra Story

The night was dark, and everything around was quiet.

Su Yue tossed and turned on the pink bed, thinking about her upcoming wedding tomorrow. Her heart was restless, as if suspended in mid-air, unable to find a place to land.

At this moment, the glass door of the balcony was pushed open. Hearing the sound, Su Yue quickly got up. A soft voice with a hint of surprise in the night said, "Ao Ao, why did you come?" He hadn't come for the past few days, and she thought he wouldn't come tonight either.

"Do you like the wedding dress?" Jiang Ci strode over to the bed with his long legs.

"I like it, it's very beautiful." Su Yue bent her pretty almond eyes and looked at the wedding dress hanging next to the wardrobe. The pure white dress with a trailing hem and layers of folds was every girl's dream.

"That's good." Jiang Ci's clear and magnetic voice sounded particularly clear in the dark night. "Then change into the wedding dress. "

Su Yue was stunned and uncertain. "Now?"

"Of course." Jiang Ci leaned over and pulled the person sitting in the bed up. "I must be the first person to see you in a wedding dress. "

"Then turn around." Su Yue pursed her lips. She also wanted to wear the wedding dress for Jiang Ci to see.

Jiang Ci took the long trailing wedding dress and said with a smile, "Let me help you change." The room was dimly lit by warm yellow lights, but it did not affect Jiang Ci's night vision ability, nor did it diminish Su Yue's beauty.

The beautiful girl allowed Jiang Ci to clumsily zip up her dress, tie her ribbon, and gently smooth her messy hair. After fussing for a while, Jiang Ci squatted beside Su Yue's feet, looked up at her, his face pale, his black eyes watery, and even his small mouth was rosy. His snow-white skin was wrapped in a pure white wedding dress, which reminded him of the little troublemaker at home who asked him if his mother would become a princess when she put on a wedding dress.

Tsk, isn't the princess right in front of him?

Jiang Ci licked his lips and took Su Yue's hand, which was resting on the hem of her wedding dress, and placed it on his lips. "Are you nervous?" he asked.

Su Yue shook her head. "I was a little nervous at first, but I'm not nervous anymore because I have you," she said. Her pride made her happy and gentle, and there was no room for unnecessary nervousness.

She leaned forward and hugged Jiang Ci's neck with both hands. Her smooth, white face rubbed against his chin, and her voice was soft. "I'm very grateful that I met you."

She never thought she would like a man like him. He was petty but easy to please, liked to eat mango cake, liked to hear sweet words, had a cold and casual personality, but never forced her, had a sharp tongue but was particularly considerate to her. Oh, and he hated puppies.

"Grateful to heaven?" Jiang Ci hugged her fragrant and soft body tightly and laughed. "It should be grateful to me instead of heaven. I can give you a daughter."

Su Yue's various thoughts and emotions from earlier were destroyed by Jiang Ci's words. She glared at him and said, "Let's go to sleep. I can't have dark circles tomorrow."

So Jiang Ci stroked Su Yue's back and untied the ribbon he had carefully tied earlier. Jiang Ci and Su Yue's wedding was grand, not only held in the most famous seven-star hotel, but also hundreds of luxury Maybach cars caused a sensation throughout the city. Some people said that Jiang Ci was too high-profile and arrogant.

Gu Qing pushed his glasses.

All along, everyone thought that Jiang Ci acted arrogantly and recklessly, but if you really investigated it, he felt that his family's Jiang Zong was already low-key, at least no one knew that Jiang Zong's assets had reached a terrifying astronomical number.