10

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Meiyo POV

We arrive and I actually want to fall directly into my bed, because my fatigue intensifies abruptly. The way back from the swimming pool was longer and more exhausting than I thought. But before I go inside, I turn around to Mikey and look him directly in the eyes. His eyes glow in the dark and I really wonder what he's thinking.
"Mikey...", I say softly, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. "Wouldn't you tell Kenny about that? So... the stuff that slipped out earlier? So the stuff that's going on.... so, you know, I stammer, reminding him of our conversation, which obviously amuses him, because there's that impossibly annoying grin again.
"Oh, forget it!", I say angrily, turning away again and about to leave.
"I already told you, it's your business. But I think you should tell Ken-chin. Or you'll let strangers treat you like this forever? Eventually someone will come, and then there will be no one around to help you," he suddenly speaks. As he speaks, my grip on my bag tightens.
"I know that myself! I already know what I'm doing!", I suddenly shout and run into the building. But Mikey's words echo in my head as I walk up the stairs. The women come towards me and greet me, but I only half realize it because I don't greet them back, I'm too deep in my thoughts. Damn it, I know it myself. Nobody has to tell me. But I don't want to leave here either. I live here, I grew up here, and everyone is like family to me. The boss is like a mother, the employees are like many sisters and brothers. Plus, Kenny is here.

When I get upstairs, I drop my bag and hang up my wet clothes. Then I step into the shower and feel the warm water wash over my body.
"Forgive me, will you?" the phrase Mikey said to me in the pool pops into my head. Annoyed that I keep thinking about him, I lean against the cold tiles of the shower and let the water hit me. I close my eyes and try to clear my head. Why are his eyes so empty and lonely? And why am I worrying about this? I scold myself in my mind and take one shower after soaping myself up. Afterwards, I get out of the shower, tie a towel around me, but have to hold it tight to keep it closed because I'm just too stupid to fasten it so that it holds on its own. Or the towel is just too small, because it just hides my butt. I go to the sink to brush my teeth and put cream on my face.

When I open the door, Mikey is suddenly standing in front of me.
"Jo Mikey everything okay?", I hear Kenny call, who apparently came home while I was in the shower.
"Everything's fine!", Mikey calls back, looking at me. I'm transfixed, staring at him. My face flushes with redness and I feel incredibly hot. I'm so caught up in my stare that I loosen my grip on the towel. It opens and falls down, but I don't even realize it, because I just keep staring at him.

Mikey POV

Ken-chin intercepted me downstairs in front of the building. "Why don't you come upstairs," he said to me, "it's getting late. You can crash at my place." I agree, since I don't feel like going home anyway. However, I need to go to the bathroom and I go straight there. When I go to open the door, it opens by itself and a small, slim and half-naked Mei-chin stands in front of me.

She seems surprised to see me and just stares at me, however, I stare back just as much. It seems like the surprise of seeing me is so bad that she is petrified. Suddenly she drops the towel and it falls straight to the floor, yet she doesn't make a move and continues to stare at me.
Of course I look at her, from top to bottom and back. Why shouldn't I? After all, I'm a man and I like pretty women. The sight that presents itself makes me bite my lips. I already have to admit that her body looks really hot.
"Not bad. It's definitely even prettier without clothes over it now that I see her in all her glory," I grin, keeping my gaze glued to her exposed breasts. That must have triggered something in her, because she widens her eyes and suddenly moves. But before I can say anything else, the door of the bathroom slams shut and I am left alone in the hallway.

I can only keep grinning and go back to the living room where Ken-chin and Emma are sitting. Actually, I need to go to the bathroom again, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
The two lovers, Ken-chin and Emma, don't ask and don't seem to notice me at all. They have already turned on a movie, which I just start watching. Actually, though, I'm only interested in the cute stuff Ken-chin has unpacked. About an hour of the movie is over when Mei-chin comes up to us.
"Meiyo, you're still awake? Do you want to watch with us? The movie's going on for a while!" starts Ken-chin. I turn around, lean over the back of the couch a little, and grin at her, but say nothing. She doesn't give Ken-chin an answer or pay him any other attention. She walks right up to me, which only widens my grin.

She stops in front of me and only looks at the floor, which irritates me a bit. But what I did not expect is the blow she gives me. She lifts her leg, makes an elegant turn and I feel her foot crashing into my face and was thrown backwards off the couch. I landed on the floor holding my now bleeding nose. I wasn't expecting it at all, which is why I had no reaction at all to block it. She just looks at me with a look that would have killed me on the spot, if such a thing were possible.
"What are you doing? ", Emma exclaims in horror, coming towards me.
"Are you okay?" she asks me worriedly, to which I just nod and stand up, still holding my nose. I can feel the blood running from my nose and my grin didn't leave my face at all.
"It's all good, I possibly even deserve that," I grin at Mei-chin.
"I'm going to beat that stupid grin off your face, Mikey!" she shouts, coming right back at me and about to punch me again, but I see that coming and dodge to the side.
"Meiyo, why don't you calm down, what's wrong?", Ken-chin suddenly asks, but he remains comfortably seated on the couch. He doesn't get an answer from her either, instead she just keeps trying to punch me. I easily dodge all her punches and just have to grin, knowing exactly why she wants to hit me. Meanwhile, all that comes from Ken-chin and Emma is laughter. It must look pretty silly from the side as she chases me around the sofa.

After a few misses on her part, I intercept her blow and hold her by her petite wrist. I come closer to her face and whisper in her ear, "Why so angry? I thoroughly enjoyed the sight. Really sexy, if you ask me. I'm guessing a C cup?" Her head turns red again and her eyes widen once more. I clasp her other wrist as well, so she can't lunge with that hand either.
What I didn't expect, however, once again, is a head butt that she gives me, again on the nose. In shock, I let go of her and wipe away the blood that is starting to run from my nose again.
"I hope you burn in hell! Pervert!" she screams at me and immediately runs away. All that can be heard is a door slamming. Ken-chin and Emma have been watching everything and are just laughing their heads off.
"There, she got you clean for the second time, you're slipping Mikey!" laughs Ken-chin, wiping a tear of laughter from his face.
"But just sayin' Mikey, you keep your hands off my sister!" he continues to laugh, but still says it kinda seriously.
"If you keep your hands off my sister . ", I just argue against it.
"I'm serious, Mikey. She's sensitive, so you better leave it straight. ", Ken-chin gets serious now and looks at me the same way.
"You have nothing to say to me at all, Ken-chin, I say with a slightly aggressive undertone.
"Besides, I don't want anything at all from your sister, and if I did, you couldn't care less completely. After all, you're fucking my sister too. ", I answer him. Emma just blushes and gives me a nasty look.

Grumbling, I go into the bathroom to wash my bloodied face and finally go to the bathroom.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰