62

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Mikey POV

Now I'm sitting next to my best friend on the sofa and we stare silently at the TV. Ken-chin has taken out chips, which are now lying between us, and we take turns reaching into the bag. The rustle and crackle of the bag and the crunch as we bite down on the chips are the only sounds that break the silence - apart from the background noise of the TV.
It really pisses me off beyond belief that he was there. At first I thought I wasn't seeing properly when he was standing in front of me in the park. Suddenly this secret fuss is getting on my nerves. I reach for my mobile phone, turn away from Ken-chin so that he can't blab at me, and write a message to my girlfriend. Fortunately, I don't have to wait long for a reply.

Chat

Me
Why was your brother there?

Meiyo
Sorry, caught me trying to sneak out. Why are you asking me to go out in the middle of the night? Good night, idiot!

I stifle a grin as I can just hear her insulting me inside. I type another "good night" back to her and look towards the TV again. After about an hour, Ken-chin rises from the couch, stretches extensively, yawns and then says with an infectious, tired undertone, "I'm going to crash. Turn off the TV when you go to crash."
"Night," I reply curtly, almost absently, and watch him leave the room. When I hear his door slam a moment later, I let my head fall back into my neck with a sigh.

I stare at the TV for another 20 minutes or so before turning it off and getting up. I go into the bathroom and switch on the light there and then close the door. I know all too well that Ken-chin falls asleep very quickly, but better safe than sorry, when he wakes up he'll think I'm on the potty. I then sneak into my friend's room, making an effort to open the door as quietly as possible and then close it again. Her quiet breathing tells me that she is asleep.

Slowly I go to her bedside, sit carefully on the edge and then lie down beside her. The movement wakes her up and she turns tiredly to me and opens her eyes slightly. Through the street light from outside shining through the window, I can see her relatively well
"Don't shout, it's only me," I whisper and a smile spreads across my lips as I rest my head on my hand and look at her. Still, I put my other hand over her mouth to muffle a possible scream, just to be on the safe side. When she finally realises I'm there, she sits up with a jerk and looks at me, stunned, before removing my hand from her mouth.
"What are you doing here? Get out now!" she hisses in a whisper. "What if Kenny wakes up?" she adds without giving me a chance to answer her first question. With a wide grin, I straighten up as well, put a hand on her shoulder and push her back into bed as I lean sideways over her.
"He's asleep, he won't come in," I whisper back, leaning forward and spreading small, fleeting kisses on her neck.
"That's not a good idea, Mikey. Get out, he might hear us," she continues to protest, her words barely audible as she tries to push me away. But instead of backing away, I breathe into her ear, "Then I guess I'd better shut you up." With these words I kiss her passionately and demanding. Her initial resistance subsides and she returns my kiss.

Our lips move on each other and her lips taste sweet, so sweet that I can't get enough. Her hands, which start out pressing against my chest, loosen their grip and move to my neck instead.
"Mikey, this is risky," she whispers, the words barely audible the moment our lips part for just a hint of a second.
"Life is risky," I reply softly, gently brushing a strand of hair from her face. My fingers follow the contours of her cheekbones, the line of her lips and her eyes are half open. Her eyes gleam in the dim light and I can see her fighting a smile.
"And what if he wakes up? What if he discovers us?" her voice sounds uncertain. I touch her lips with a finger to silence her.
"He will, only if you keep making that noise," I say in a whisper, pulling her closer to me. I begin to cover her neck with soft kisses again as I gently caress her sides with my free hand - the one I don't need for support. The soft kisses I spread on her neck and the caresses are accompanied by a soft, contented sigh that leaves her lips and sounds like music to my ears.
"This is crazy," she finally murmurs with a smile in her voice, causing a mischievous grin to appear on my face.
"You're supposed to be quiet," I tease her before placing my lips back on hers to muffle her renewed protests. With her arms around my neck, she pulls me even closer and deepens our kiss - letting our tongues play with each other.

I let my hand slide over the curves of her side without breaking the kiss with her. When I reach the hem of her top, I let my hand wander underneath without thinking too much about it. She flinches slightly, but doesn't resist either. I run my fingers along her sides, over her belly, to the gentle contours of her breasts and to my delight I notice that she is not wearing a bra. She then breaks away from our kiss, pushes me slightly away from her by the shoulders and looks at me. Her breathing is heavy, her chest rises and falls rapidly, and I pause in my movement.
"We're not going to make sex," she breathes shakily.
"I know," I whisper back to her, looking into her eyes, which are lit by the dim light from outside. "I don't intend to."

I lean down to her again, my breath brushing her lips before I whisper, "I just want to make my girlfriend feel good," and place a breathy kiss on top. My lips move on to her neck, placing another kiss there, the next just below her ear, whispering into it, "Do you trust me?"
I hear her swallow hard and her breathing suddenly doubles. With a silent, almost invisible movement, she nods, her gaze fixed firmly on me.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰