40

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Mikey POV

When Baji turns her and I have a clear view of her back, her ass and the much too deep neckline, I have to swallow briefly. I try to avert my gaze, but it is impossible. Even as Baji directs them directly in my direction, I can't take my eyes off her.
The thought of everyone seeing her the same way I'm seeing her right now - maybe even addressing her - is already triggering anger in me. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Baji wink at me behind her back and then leave us alone. I still can't take my eyes off her and have to suppress the rising urge to pull her away from everyone and kiss her. How I'd love to kiss those sinful lips right now, that damn lipstick only making them look more seductive.
"Change your clothes...no one should see you like this," I say then, losing my voice for a moment. She widens her eyes and asks, "What?" looking at me confused, no - hurt.
"I know it looks terrible, but you could have said that more nicely..." she adds, and then just walks over to the others. Mentally, I slap my forehead and look after her. I said it wrong, and of course she misunderstood. Looking at her from behind, I have to swallow again and subconsciously bite my lips as my eyes fall on her ass.
"Mikey come on, let's go," Takemitchy calls, snapping me out of my stupor. I take a deep breath and join them to walk to the beach together. How can I stand not punching every idiot who looks at them?

I walk a little behind them and can't take my eyes off her. Her body is especially accentuated by the way-too-tight dress, and my gaze lingers on her butt in particular. When I see her exposed back, I notice that something is missing that is usually visible: her bra. She is not wearing one. The idea alone makes me swallow slightly again and intensifies my desire to pull her away, press her against a wall and kiss her. Noticing myself staring, I sigh in annoyance and force myself to look elsewhere. The closer we get to the beach, the louder the music gets, and shortly after we arrive. The party is obviously already in full swing, some people are dancing boisterously, others are making out and sticking their tongues down their throats, and still others are already staggering around drunk.

Mei's voice sounds uncertain as she asks, "Where did they get all that alcohol? And where are the adults, anyway?" Her eyes seem almost fearful as she lets her gaze roam over the crowd.
"It doesn't matter. Let's just have fun!" exclaims Baji, laughing, before our group splits into different directions. Takemitchy disappears with his girlfriend to dance while Mei, Baji, and Chifuyu head towards the center of the party. I still keep some distance, but my position gives me a good overview. Suddenly, I notice two already drunk guys pointing in Mei's direction. One of them grins greasily and says to his companion, "I'll get her. Did you see her ass?" Anger flashes through me. My hands clench into fists, and without thinking further, I'm suddenly standing in front of the guy. I grab him by the collar and pull him down to me, he is a good bit taller than me after all. This happened way too fast, how am I supposed to get through this evening without going crazy?
"You're not going to do shit, you bastard," I growl with unmistakable anger in my voice.
"What do you want, runt? Let go," he retorts, equally angry. Before I can lunge to punch him, I suddenly feel a hand on my arm. I turn around and look into Mei's eyes.
"Come," she says softly, taking my hand and pulling me away from those idiots to go to Baji and Chifuyu. Her touch has a calming effect on me, and I let her guide me as I slowly bring my anger under control.
"What was that about?" she asks as she pulls me along with her. I shrug my shoulders and give an annoyed, "They were just idiots."
"You're the idiot," she mumbles softly.

When we arrive at Baji, Chifuyu says goodbye with a mischievous grin. He is flirting heavily with a girl and obviously wants to be alone with her. Baji holds three cups in his hand and gives us one each.
"I know you've never had alcohol before, but it's about time before you turn 18, and where better than on a beach?" he grins at Mei. She looks suspiciously into the cup, however, and shakes her head.
"I won't. I know from movies, you do things you don't want to do!" she protests, and I can't suppress an amused smile. This girl definitely watches too many movies.
"Don't worry about it, Mei. I'll make sure you don't do anything you'll regret later. I promise!", Baji continues to try to convince her. Meanwhile, I'm on the lookout for gawkers who I'm ready to smack at any time.

"Mikeeeeey~ you did come," I suddenly hear a voice. A couple of arms wrap around me, and before I can fight it off, she continues, "I knew you would come. Let's get out of here and have a nice evening together." Annoyed, I push her away from me.
"Don't be annoying," I reply unimpressed and turn away from her, but she doesn't really seem to care.
"Ohh, little sister, you're here too. Shouldn't you be in bed by now?" she notices Mei and makes her way over to her.
"A 13-year-old girl really shouldn't be wearing clothes like that, or makeup, and certainly shouldn't be drinking alcohol," she reprimands Mei.
I would love to pull her away from her, but that's when Mei interrupts what I'm trying to do by saying, "Listen, I'm 17, not 13! And if I want to wear such things and drink alcohol, then I will, and you have nothing to say to me. So leave me alone with your 'little sister' crap," Mei suddenly retorts with unexpected sharpness and turns away from her For a moment, I'm proud of her. Shortly after, she empties her cup in one go, but as she does so, she grimaces in disgust. Baji stands next to her and laughs out loud, and I can't help smiling as I watch the scene.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰