60

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

All of a sudden, the topic seems to be over as everyone starts enjoying their food. However, the sudden silence increases my fears and insecurities. My brother's reaction in particular makes me even more afraid to tell him about Mikey and me than I already am. Out of the corner of my eye I watch Mikey, who still has a wide grin on his face that he obviously can't bring under control. His apparent carefree attitude and lack of fear make me sigh inwardly. That's why I give him a shove with my leg against his, as he is sitting directly opposite me. He winces briefly and earns strange looks from Emma and Kenny.
"It's hot," he stammers out quickly, and apparently Emma and Kenny fall for it.

Kenny asks some more questions about the camp, and I confess to him that we got caught because someone tattled. But we leave out how it came out. I also tell him about the incident on the first day when those guys beat me up. Kenny would like to jump up right now and kill Mikey on the spot, as he is firmly convinced that he didn't protect me enough. However, Emma and I are able to stop him.
"Quite a few people there knew me, they obviously knew she wasn't my sister. It must have been one of them who tattled. Maybe even one of the ones who did it to her," Mikey explains with a shrug and then continues eating. Kenny seems to buy it somehow, because the subject of us being busted doesn't get any further.
My brother now turns his gaze directly to Mikey and asks, "Do you at least know who those guys were? Or what group they belong to?" The latter just shakes his head and continues eating calmly, as if he hadn't almost been beaten up.

So we finish our meal and talk some more. As we are about to leave, I get up and say, "I have to go to the toilet quickly, then we can leave." With these words I leave the table and make my way to the toilet. Arriving at the toilets, I look for a clean cubicle and enter when I find one, closing the door behind me and taking care of what needs to be done. I then wash my hands thoroughly and get ready to return. No sooner have I opened the door to the women's toilets again than I feel two hands grab my body and press me against the cold wall.
My throat tightens as I try to suppress a scream while my mouth is held shut. Realising it's Mikey who's grabbed me, I glare at him angrily and yank his hand away from my mouth.
"What the fuck are you doing?", I whisper in a quivering voice as my heart hammers wildly against my chest.

He returns my angry glare with a smug grin. "Had to go to the bathroom too," he says with a laugh. His hand gently strokes my cheek, almost tenderly, before he leans in for a kiss. Surprised, I return the kiss briefly before remembering where we are and that someone might be watching us. I push him away from me and whisper, "Are you crazy? What if they see us?"
"We'll find out then," he replies with a challenging grin and presses me harder against the wall. Then he kisses me again, more intensely - more passionately than before. Amidst the fear and confusion, an inexplicable tingling ignites in my stomach that is as fascinating as it is frightening.

When his lips touch mine for the second time, a complex wave of longing and uncertainty sweeps through me. His kiss is so intense and electrifying that my heart begins to beat wildly and I automatically wrap my arms around his neck. As he licks my lips with his tongue, I have no intention of opening my mouth even a millimetre for him. However, my body disobeys me and grants him entrance. Immediately he accepts the invitation and begins to play playfully yet demandingly with my tongue.
For a moment I lose myself in the kiss and just enjoy it, but then I pull my head away and push him slightly away from me, whispering hoarsely, "We can't do this here."
With a smile, he then brushes some of my hair aside and starts kissing my neck, pushing me even further against the wall. The almost suffocating tightness he presses me into between himself and the cold wall makes my breathing stop. I can feel the heat of his body through our clothes as his lips explore my neck in a gentle but assertive way.

My hand trembles as I carefully touch his chest and try to push him away from me. But he resists and only pushes himself closer to me. My breath comes in jerks - jerks as I try to look at him with a serious expression.
"Mikey...", I breathe barely audible, my tone almost a plea as he suddenly sucks into my neck, possibly leaving a mark. A moment passes as he tenderly covers the spot with his lips and his warm breath grazes my skin, finally reaching my ear.
"Why not? You want it too, don't you? The thrill of being caught.... Is tempting, isn't it?" he whispers seductively, his murmuring tone making my heart beat faster. I almost choke at his words and goosebumps run down my spine like little electric shocks. He's right - the feeling of danger of being caught is thrilling. But the fear that my brother might discover us is terribly real and even more powerful.

Instead of giving him an answer, I push him away from me again and shake my head. He just raises an eyebrow, bites my ear gently and breathes, "Spoilsport," into it with a wry, almost victorious grin.
"Idiot!", I scold quietly as I look at him. With my head possibly flushed, I squeeze between the wall and him and go back to the others. I frantically fix my hair, hoping that the mark he left on my skin won't be seen.
"Finally, what took you so long? Did you have to poop or what?" asks Kenny with raised eyebrows and a laughing undertone. The heat in my cheeks intensifies and I avoid looking him in the eye. A muffled clap echoes through the room, followed by a surprised "ouch" from my brother.
"You don't say things like that, you can talk to your boys like that, but not to your sister, man!", I hear Emma say reprovingly.
I don't say anything back, instead I just mumble an inconspicuous lie: "It was just full" and reach for my suitcase. Without another word or waiting for the others, I rush outside. Only seconds later I hear the other three coming up behind me.

We say goodbye to each other and head home. Mikey with Emma and Kenny with me.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰