47

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Finally she comes to me and only now seems to notice that I am filming her. She is excited and asks the question: "Mikey, are you filming me? Yes? Are you filming?"
With a big grin I reply, "Of course, I can't reserve this deep conversation with a frog for the world." She looks directly into the camera and continues to beam.
"And do you have something to say to the camera?", I ask, amused, as she seems thoughtful. Eagerly, she nods and grins at the camera as I continue to watch her through the screen to keep her well in frame. Then she says, "First of all, I want to say that I am suuuuper sad that Kenny is not here! I sooo wanted to be here with him! Then..." She pauses for a moment and looks confused in the air, obviously thinking again. Finally, she continues, "... and I'm madly in love with Keikei! He just reminded me of that frog, there was a resemblance!" She laughs and I just shake my head. "Uuuuand..." she begins, pointing her finger at the camera as she continues, "...camera, you can't tell anyone though, it's a secret..." She starts whispering and seriously fixes the lens of the camera. "... I've fallen in love! He's an idiot and a pervert! And he annoys me extremely, honestly! But he's also really cool and he's pretty as hell! His hair is sooo fluffy and I keep having the urge to touch it, but I don't dare because then he'll definitely think I'm weird..." Again she pauses and seems to think again.

"And and!" she starts again excitedly. "He said he loves me too!" she beams with incredible cuteness.
"Oh yeah?", I ask her through the display and can't help but grin. She nods her head vigorously and whispers, "Yes! This makes my heart beat so incredibly fast and I'm overjoyed! Do you know why camera? Because I love Mikey too! Even though he annoys me beyond belief, I still love him so much! But shhh, you can't tell anyone, okay!" She puts her finger in front of her mouth and smiles. She probably thinks I can't hear her because she's whispering, but I understand every word, and every word makes my eyes widen.
"And now good night, camera!" she says as she finishes, and then turns away from the camera to walk away happily. I finish the shot and look after her, speechless, while my heart beats incredibly fast.
"Come on now!" she says, reaching for my hand. She pulls me along behind her, with me directing her movements rather than actually following her.

Finally arrived and inside I sigh with relief and hold my head. It has been a bit of a strain.
Suddenly she whines, "Mikeeeey, I need heeeelp!"
I just didn't look for a moment, and she's already half naked. She struggles to pull the dress over her head and somehow gets stuck in it. I immediately walk up to her and try to help her out of the dress by pulling it over her head.
"It would have been easier if you had taken it off over your legs," I sigh, tossing the dress, still damp from the seawater, into a corner when she is finally freed. She grins at me and says, "The main thing is that it's gone."

Only now do I notice that she is standing in front of me almost completely naked, dressed only in panties. Her long hair just barely covers her breasts, preventing a clear view of them. Nevertheless, I can't help looking at them. And oh fuck, something stirs in my southern region as I look at her.
"Do you want to touch? They're small, but still very soft," she breathes in a seductive voice, interrupting my gaze, which she obviously notices. I'm shocked and stare at her as she touches her breasts and gently runs her fingers over them.
"No. You'd better put some clothes on and go to sleep," I counter through clenched teeth, turning away from her as my heart pounds wildly in my chest. My mind tries to control the situation as I move to the suitcase to pick out a top for her. But suddenly she grabs me, pulls me back and we end up in bed together as she sits on top of me.
"Why not? Didn't you say you wanted to touch her?" she asks me provocatively as I swallow. An internal battle erupts inside me. My hands twitch and are almost tempted to comply with her request, but I cling to the bed sheet and force my remaining lucid thoughts not to give in to the desire. But she makes it damn difficult for me. She supports herself with her arms next to my head and looks at me. My gaze moves from her face down to her breasts, exposed by her falling hair. The sight boggles my mind, making my desire grow immeasurably as I swallow again to suppress the rising desire.
"Don't do this to me, Mei...", I whisper softly, looking back up at her. Then I add, "... to hold back, I'm too drunk, it's hard as it is..." Still, I can't help it and place my hands on her seductive waist.

A slight smirk plays around her seductive lips as she sits up straight, further testing my self-control. It's impossible to take my eyes off her. She strokes her delicate finger along my arms until she finally reaches my hands, while she continues to keep her gaze fixed on me. I know very well that I should resist and my last lucid thoughts force me not to fall upon her, but I find it increasingly difficult to resist this seduction.

Reaching my hands, she clasps them and slowly slides them up her sides until they finally rest on her breasts, encircling them.
"Then don't hold back," she says, squeezing my hands tightly.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰