89

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Week after week passed, and Mikey and I were still a couple who spent every spare minute together.
The love between us intensified with every kiss, every touch and every smile exchanged between us. It felt like I couldn't imagine my life without Mikey. Every second without him felt like an eternity.
Nevertheless, I was still hesitant to tell my brother about my relationship with his best friend. If Mikey had his way, he would have shouted it out loud by now. But I hesitated because I was afraid of my brother's reaction.

Fortunately, we had Emma by our side, protecting us with her unwavering support. Thanks to her, we were able to keep our relationship a secret for so long. She often distracted my brother and gave us time together.
Over the past few weeks, Mikey and I had experienced so many "firsts" together, at least for me, that he captured my heart each time anew. Every day with him felt like a journey into the unknown and the feelings of happiness that flowed through me were overwhelming. From spontaneous weekend trips to the sea for scuba diving to going to concerts and skinny dipping in a lake at night, he showed me his romantic side that made my heart race.

Today we're back in the club and dancing the night away. Our club visits have increased over the last few weeks and I'm enjoying the atmosphere and even the alcohol intoxicating my body - I like it.
Mikey waves a hand at Sanzu, who I've also become friends with over the past few weeks. He's a bit strange, but I really like his twisted nature. Mikey breaks away from me briefly to say something in Sanzu's ear so that he can understand him despite the loud music. I can just see Sanzu start to grin and press something into Mikey's hand.
Then Mikey comes back to me and hugs me, his strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist. His eyes sparkle with anticipation. He hugs me closer and whispers in my ear, "Do you trust me?" His words send goose bumps down my spine. I nod with a smile and say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear: "Of course."

A wide grin spreads across Mikey's face and he hugs me even tighter. A quick kiss follows before he pulls away from me again. He hugs me briefly and I can feel him doing something behind my back with his hands.
Then there is another passionate kiss, which I willingly return. His tongue strokes my lips and I open them willingly for my boyfriend. He plays around my tongue almost stormily and quickly breaks the kiss again. Afterwards, I feel something in my mouth that he gave me during the kiss.

Mikey's grin widens as he notices my confused look and grabs my hand as I try to remove the pill from my mouth. "Swallow it," he says, sticking out his tongue and using his free hand to place one of the pills on it as well and swallow it. I swirl the pill back and forth on my tongue, still a little doubtful.
"Trust me, it's fun," he murmurs when he notices my doubts. If I've learned anything since I've known Mikey, it's that I can really trust him. I swallow the pill slowly, feeling it slide down my throat. His hand is firmly on the back of my neck, and he breathes softly against my lips, "I'm proud of you, babe."

His smile reveals that he's just as eager to see the effects of the pills as I am, because I don't know what they were or what the effects of them are. Mikey gently pulls me closer to him so that not a single leaf can fit between us. He presses his lips to mine again, and this time the kiss is even more passionate - more intense. A pleasant shiver runs down my spine, accompanied by a racing heartbeat, while my desire for him grows with every second.
Over the last few weeks, my shyness towards Mikey has almost completely diminished, even though he still loves to embarrass me. Our lips part only briefly before they meet again. It seems like we just can't get enough of each other, and I definitely can't.

But suddenly the effects of the unknown pill begin to spread further through my body - faster than I thought. A pleasant tingling sensation runs through me and my senses seem to become sharper, as if a new world is opening up before me. Everything around me begins to blur, reality distorts into a sensual wonderland of surreal images and colors.
Every touch, every kiss seems more intense and electrifying, and I can't get enough of it. We dance closely together, our bodies moving in harmony with the beat of the music. The other partygoers seem to be just a blur of background noise as I lose myself in my boyfriend's eyes.
Mikey leads me to a quieter corner of the club, away from the stares upstairs. We settle down on a couch and I sit on his lap, his hands immediately on my ass. Mikey's face transforms before my eyes, his grin turning into a rapturous smile that looks like a Salvador Dalí painting. Our lips meet again and Mikey's tongue explores my oral cavity while I return the play just as passionately.

His hand slides from my bottom to my back and he pulls me even closer to him. Our bodies press against each other and every touch sends tingles through my body. But at this moment, it feels like I'm trapped in a dream. I can feel his heartbeat so strongly that it feels like the whole room is vibrating.
Mikey starts to cover my neck with tender kisses and I see his lips turn into iridescent rainbow colors. A pleasurable moan escapes my lips as his warm lips touch my skin. I bury my fingers in his hair, which feels incredibly soft under my hands, and press him closer and closer to me.
As Mikey begins to slide his hands under my top, his hands seem to turn into gentle caresses of light. His touch feels like it's caressing not only my skin, but also my soul. I see colorful butterflies emerge from our movements, swirling around us in a whirling dance.

Suddenly, I hear my name being called behind me - a piercing echo that instantly tears me from my boyfriend's embrace. My heart begins to pound wildly as I almost panic and jump up. I look around in panic and spin around on my own axis. My vision isn't getting any clearer, still distorted by colorful lights.
The music around me gets darker and deeper, like a harsh voice coming from afar. The walls begin to crumble and what was previously colorful slowly begins to turn dark shades of gray. My breathing becomes shallower and more frantic and my heart tightens painfully in my chest. The euphoric mood from before suddenly turns into pure fear.

Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulder, spinning me around. "Meiyo, why the hell are you out with Mikey? What's going on?" my brother yells at me. My eyes widen when I see him and tears well up in my eyes. I knock his hands off my shoulders and run out of the room. It feels like I'm suffocating.
"Mei!" I hear a muffled voice call out behind me and panic floods me as sweat beads down on my skin.
Almost panicked, I push aside the people standing in my way and desperately search for the exit. It feels as if the walls are closing in on me, pressing menacingly over me.
As I reach the corridor leading towards the exit, the hallway seems to twist and change as if it were alive. I hear disturbing whispers and strange noises that mix into a confused chorus and make me look around in panic.

"Meiyo!" I hear my brother's menacing voice again as he runs after me. I immediately keep running, ignoring the approaching walls. Tears and sweat mingle on my face and I feel threatened by something invisible.
My brother's voice echoes in my head, but it is drowned out by the distorted sounds and voices around me. I keep running, my footsteps echoing in the hallway as the darkness seems to engulf me. Before it gets completely dark, I finally reach the door and rush out into the fresh night air. Only when I take a deep breath can I relax for a brief moment.
"Meiyo, stop!" my brother shouts behind me again. I flinch so hard that I want to start running again, but I'm held back by two strong arms.
"No, let me go!" I scream, wriggling my arms and legs.
"You'll tell me what this means right now," my brother's voice reaches my ear again and I burst into even more bitter tears.

There couldn't have been a worse time to catch us.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰