42

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Now it's the turn of one of Kira's friends. She draws a 9. The chick whispers something in her ear, and shortly thereafter a self-mixed cocktail is in front of me.
"With the 9, you mix up a cocktail with the hardest alcohol and get to pick a player to drink it, and my friend picked you. So cheers, little sister," she explains to me again with a mean grin. But I'm not intimidated and would have loved to punch her. I take the cocktail and raise it in the air. But I don't hesitate for long and drink it down in one go. The painful liquid burns into my throat as I try to suppress the rising nausea. This conceited bitch and her friends are completely out to get me, as if they are purposefully trying to humiliate me. I could literally hear their derogatory thoughts on how they could continue to challenge me. But I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of breaking me.

The game is picking up speed and everyone is drinking at a rapid pace. The more we drink, the more escalating this drinking game becomes and by now we are all caught up in a boisterous drinking mood. Instead of individual cups, we now drink whole bottles and mix the most adventurous combinations of alcoholic beverages. The banging of the music and the loud laughter around me merge into a distorted background noise. The heat rising inside me is suffocating as the alcohol clouds my senses. I can feel my balance slowly fading and I stand unsteadily on my feet, swaying to the side again and again, and I have to brace myself to keep from falling.
The game becomes a competition to see who can last the longest and I am surprised at myself as the game seems to go on endlessly. With each successive sip, I feel my body becoming increasingly numb. My thoughts are blurred, as is my vision.

Finally, it's that snipe's turn again.
She has a challenging look in her eyes as she asks Mikey, "A 6, Mikey, truth or dare?" He sighs in annoyance and replies, "Duty."
She grins victoriously and says, "Kiss me~" presumably wanting to sound seductive and already approaching him. My heart tightens painfully at the thought, but then Mikey says, "Denied," and empties his cup in one go, and pouting, Kira returns to her seat.
"What's your problem, Kira? Do you always have to be the center of attention?", I ask her challengingly.
A smug grin flits across Kira's face as she replies, "Jealous, are you?" Her eyes twinkle triumphantly as she looks challengingly into my eyes. I try to hide my disdain and slur with a contemptuous undertone, "What would I be jealous of with you, please?"
"Well, my attractive body, what else," she says arrogantly.
A mocking laugh escapes my throat as I look her in the face, "On a plastic body? Never." My words are drenched in contempt, and I can feel my tension rising with each word. With increasing anger in her voice, she now angrily says, "There's nothing wrong with my body at all, you bitch!" She angrily approaches me as I also provocatively walk towards her.

But suddenly Keikei's voice breaks through the tense situation, "Okay, okay, sweetie, that was quite amusing, but enough is enough. You've had enough fun." He puts his arms around my shoulders, holding me back as Mikey stands in front of us and angrily fixes the chick.
"You better get out of here now, the game is over," Mikey says now and his words are laced with a clear threat.
"Mikeeeeeey~, your little sister is mean to miiiir," she slurs, wrapping her arms around his neck as she presses her breasts against him.
"Little sister you better look away because I'm about to make out with your hot brother, this is not for little girls," she taunts and presses her breasts even harder against him, ready to kiss him.

I can't watch this scene any longer. Anger fills my body and I just want to leave. My heart is hammering wildly in my chest, and my hands are shaking with tension. With a sudden jerk, I free myself from Keikei's grip and turn back. My thoughts are foggy and I can barely walk straight. An agonizing feeling of heat flows through my body as I laboriously move forward.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰