50

TW: 🍋 Dont like, don't read :) 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Then I won't sleep with you, Mei," I whisper softly.

At the moment when I am about to break away from her, her arms suddenly wrap around my neck and press me closer to her. Her fingers play with the hair on the back of my head and in her arms I just can't resist.
"Mikey..." she whispers in my ear, her voice sounding so soft and fragile. "I trust you..." her voice barely audible. She breathes a brief, barely perceptible kiss on my lips that lasts barely longer than a heartbeat. A shy smile on her lips and she adds in an almost trembling voice, "...you won't hurt me and I.... I want it."
A shiver chases through my body and in my chest my heart seems to stop for a moment. She takes my face in her delicate hands and pulls me back down to her, giving me a kiss that pushes away all my insecurities and doubts. I lose myself in this kiss in which our tongues play with each other.
Nevertheless, I detach myself from her again and look at her closely, asking again, "Are you sure?" She nods in confirmation, a loving smile showing on her face.
"Yes, I'm sure," she replies, her voice resolute, so honest and sincere that it calms my heart and triggers a feeling in me that what we are doing is right.

I straighten slightly and with my heart pounding, I gently rub against her sensitive center, my gaze fixed firmly on her face. Her breath goes in gasps, her whole body seems tense and her eyes close. Carefully I position my excited cock at her wet opening. Slowly, almost agonizingly slowly, I penetrate her - millimeter by millimeter. The heat and the oppressive tightness of her interior envelop me.
I perceive every one of her reactions, every twitch that may be accompanied by pain, and pause at every slightest movement. When she suddenly claws tightly into the sheets, a gasp of pain leaving her lips and wincing, I stop immediately and give her the time she needs to get used to the new, unfamiliar sensation.
After a few breathless moments, she nods at me again. I lean over her to engage her in an intense kiss, letting my tongue explore her mouth. My thumb gently strokes her cheek as I try to distract her in this way from the pain, which is dulled by the alcohol anyway - and perhaps that's for the best.

Slowly, I plunge further into her moist, glowing depths. Her inner muscles enclose my pulsing cock with a tightness that almost overwhelms me. Every inch of my arousal is engulfed by her tight embrace. The desire to possess her completely burns inside me stronger than ever.
Suddenly, she interrupts the distracting kiss and claws into my arms with trembling hands. She contorts her face painfully and I feel her tension all over my body. I feel her rapid breathing on my skin and see single tears leaving her eyes.
"Relax," I whisper softly between small kisses that I gently place on her lips.
"Shut up, you don't have the pain either...idiot," she says whimpering.
"We can stop if you want," I say as I continue to place soft kisses on her quivering face.
"No, we... we'll keep going," she returns defiantly and firmly. Her words are little more than a trembling whisper, but I hear it loud and clear. Smiling, I distract her by breathing soft kisses on her neck, which seems to work because slowly she relaxes again.
Once she's obviously used to the feeling, she nods at me again. She pulls me into a more intense kiss, more to distract herself than anything else, but I return it willingly. A mixture between pain and pleasure - between control and surrender flows through me as I look at her and lose myself more and more.

When I finally penetrate her completely, I pause again and try to control myself so as not to lapse directly into rapid movements. I give her time to get used to my size and depth, while I feel her pulsating heat around me, which puts my self-control to a hard test.
Slowly I begin to move inside her, gently and carefully, getting her used to these movements. But the desire for more just overwhelms me and it doesn't take long before my greed for speed wins out.
Her head falls into her neck with a moan, the kiss is released and an expression of agonizing pain slides over her face while once again a tear leaves her eye. The way she looks at me with half-closed eyes shows me that she is completely surrendering to me despite the tears.
A soft moan escapes my lips as I move inside her with gentle movements and each thrust is accompanied by a twitching of her body. Her squirming under me, the moaning sounds that leave her lips alternate between pleasure and pain. The sensation of feeling her around me is overwhelming and makes my heart beat faster. A soft sigh escapes her lips and her fingernails dig deep into my back.

My hands explore her trembling body, stroking her glowing skin and exploring her seductive body. My fingers pause to roll her aroused nipples between my fingers as my mouth sucks greedily at them. Her breathing quickens and pushes through her back, offering herself to me even more willingly.
I begin to increase the pace, penetrating deeper, harder. I pull back almost completely, only to sink into her again. I can feel her body tense in time with my movements and then immediately relax again. She moans loudly as she notices the new movement. With each of my thrusts, she seems to thrust her hips towards me and moves towards me. This only drives me even more into the madness of lust.
The heat between us rises inexorably as we unite in an ecstatic rhythm. The heat between our bodies intensifies with every second and I feel the sweat on our skin.

Driven by the unstoppable desire for satisfaction, I accelerate my rhythm. She claws her fingers into my back, pressing herself tighter against me. My lips wander greedily over her quivering body, over her neck, over her shoulders and down to her breasts. With every in and out movement, every touch of her skin, she gasps and I can feel the lustful twitching in her body, brought on only by my touches.
She presses her body even closer to mine, her legs wrapping tighter around my hips - a silent invitation to dive even deeper into her. She tenses her muscles around me and I can feel her racing pulse under my probing fingers, accelerating with each thrust. Her eyes are closed, her face contorted in pure pleasure as she surrenders to the pleasure.
The slapping of our sweaty bodies merges with our gasps and moans that ceaselessly pass our lips. I feel the pulsing desire inside me, increasing with every movement, every thrust. Every breath is a sigh of pleasure, every kiss a desperate attempt to connect us even deeper. Her breath turns into a lustful gasp as I touch a sensitive spot inside her.

Our lust knows no bounds and I push myself even more intensely into her. She moans loudly in ecstasy as I thrust wildly into her. My hand, which has explored her breasts so far, slowly moves down and slides between her thighs. There I find her most sensitive point and stroke it with my fingertips. At the same time, I stimulate her moist, excited pearl - a provocation of her lust. A quivering groan escapes her lips as I move deep inside her, again and again.
I bury my hand in her hair, gently pulling her head back to caress her neck. At the same time, I press deeper - more intensely into her, my movements intensifying, the pace increasing as I hold onto her.
I feel her breath quicken, her chest rise and fall violently as my fingers gently explore her wet, greedy lust. Her body quivers and trembles under my intense thrusts and her hands claw desperately into my flesh, leaving marks on my skin. Her legs wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to her, allowing me to penetrate her even deeper as she moves toward me, her hips in time with my thrusts.
With each of my touches, I elicit a lustful moan from her, which grows louder, wilder, as she writhes beneath me. I enjoy every moment, every reaction of her body to my touches and movements. She clutches me with her excited muscles, pulling me even closer to her, as if she could never let me go.

Her moans fill the room, increasing my arousal and spurring my movements. With each rough thrust I hit a point inside her that drives her closer and closer to the edge of climax. The firm claws in my back and the rising tension in her body tell me that she is about to come.
I release my hand from her hair and intertwine my fingers with hers instead, pressing them into the pillow beside her head. Her skin is covered in beads of sweat, trembling slightly beneath me. With my other hand I grasp her hip, pulling her even closer to me to penetrate her even deeper, hitting a sensitive spot inside her that I move faster towards.
Her breathing becomes faster, more irregular - uncontrollable. Faster and faster I withdraw from her, only to penetrate her again, each time deeper than before, until I feel I can go no deeper. Every muscle in my body tenses as the intensity of the orgasm builds.
Our skin is covered in sweat as we slowly approach our climax. Our movements become faster, wilder, each thrust pushing us closer to the edge of fulfillment. With each thrust and touch, she reaches a higher point of pleasure, coming to her climax. Her eyes are closed as she surrenders completely to the sensation.
I can feel her body tense and tremble beneath me, her breath choppy. Her nails are digging into my back, a sweet pain that brings me to the edge of control. My body reacts to her changes, my own movements becoming more uncontrolled, more desperate. And then, with another powerful thrust, she comes with a low moan, murmuring my name. I let myself go completely into this sensation of pleasure, feeling every muscle in my body tense, and finally, in one last powerful thrust, I pour myself completely into her.

With my one hand I still hold her hand firmly, while I caress her cheek with the other. Gently I kiss her forehead, then her cheek and finally briefly her lips. Exhausted, we lie there like that for a while. I hold her tightly against me while we both try to catch our breath. Our breathing is intermittent, our bodies tremble with lust and exhaustion, and we just look silently into each other's eyes, at least as well as the light shining in from outside allows. I give her another quick kiss before slowly pulling out of her and dropping down beside her. I rest my arm over my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel her breathing gradually come to rest as well. Immediately, however, I feel her snuggle close to me. My free arm wraps around her and strokes her shoulder, while I turn my head a little and lower my lips to her forehead and give her a tender kiss.

Still, I sit up after a moment, causing her to roll away from me slightly, which she only returns with a cute grumble. I stand up and dig some top out of her suitcase and hand it to her.
"Put this on, please," I beg her and sit back down next to her on the bed. She sits up as well and gives me a pouty look. She sits up and looks at me with wide eyes. She sits up and looks at me with wide eyes.
"Don't you want to see me naked anymore?" she asks me in a low, almost shaky voice, as if she's going to burst into tears at any moment.
I answer with a soft laugh, "Of course I do, but I don't want to have a hearing loss tomorrow morning when you wake up. Because you'd scream when you realized you were naked." She angrily grabs the top and awkwardly pulls it over her head.
"That's not true at all, I never scream," she mutters, lying back down and pulling the covers over herself. I lay back down next to her and she turns to me and snuggles back into my arms.
"I love you, Mikey..." she whispers, her voice just a soft breath. Shortly after, I hear her steady breathing and know she has fallen asleep. I gently stroke her back as she sleeps, looking at her peaceful face in the faint moonlight streaming through the window, feeling her relaxed breathing on my skin.

"And I love you, Mei...," I whisper softly into the silence, though she can't hear. And shortly after, I fall asleep with her in my arms.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

i don't know if it's good, i wrote something like this for the first time in my main language...So sorry if it is not good!