48

Heyo!i would like to point out once again that english is NOT my main language...Therefore, here again the warning for the next three chapters, I do not know if it is grammatically 100% correct and makes sense :<

TW: a little 🍋 Dont like, don't read :) 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Then don't hold back," she says, squeezing my hands tightly.

"Oh fuck it...", I curse softly as I jerk myself upright. With one hand, I disengage from her tempting breast and let it slide down her neck. My fingers stroke her skin as I pull her closer to me with light pressure, connecting my lips with hers. At this moment, my last clear mind says goodbye and is now displaced by a fog of desire. She returns my kiss and wraps her delicate hands around my neck as she snuggles even closer.
As our tongues meet, I once again feel her shy inexperience that had previously blown my mind. However, I feel how she surrenders to the kiss - me, completely and lets me lead her. Meanwhile, my free hand explores every single curve of her breast. My fingers circle her excited nipple and elicit a barely audible sigh that is lost in the kiss. Her grip on my neck tightens, her fingertips dig lightly into my skin, and as a result she begins to move back and forth on my lap, increasing my arousal immeasurably.
For a brief moment, I release the kiss to look at her. Her face is flushed, her breathing heavy and fast - all this is clearly visible in the light, which is still switched on.

I turn us around so that she is under me and whisper against her tantalizing lips, "No one, absolutely no one, must ever touch or kiss you..."
I prop myself up with one arm next to her head and let my fingers slide over her lips. Gently, I push her bottom lip down a little to open her mouth slightly as I look at her.
"Then you mustn't either..." she breathes back at me.
My thumb strokes her cheek as I reply with a slight grin, "I'm the only one who's allowed to," and place my lips on hers again. My tongue glides over her lips and I feel the fine vibration as she willingly opens her mouth. Our tongues find each other again and merge into a captivating game. In the meantime, I blindly search for the light switch next to the bed to turn off the light.
My hand explores every inch of her body. Every touch on her skin makes my fingers tingle pleasantly as they glide over her curves. The warmth and seduction emanating from every part of her body draws me in and my heartbeat quickens with pure desire.
A soft sigh escapes her lips as my fingers reach and circle her aroused nipples. I feel her body tremble under my touch and this reaction only intensifies my own greed and almost makes me lose my mind. My hand lovingly massages her breast, each gentle pressure I exert, each circular movement of my fingers around her nipple causes a slight goose bumps to appear on her body. With each passing moment I feel her arousal grow and not only hers - my own is becoming almost unbearable.

My hand glides over her skin as I release the kiss. My lips travel down her neck and leave little kisses along her collarbone. A soft sigh escapes her lips as I bite into her neck a bit, sucking in that spot. Every touch, every kiss sparks an incredible tingling sensation that sends me into a frenzy of ecstasy and lust, and I feel her give herself to me completely. I taste the sweet flavor of her skin as my lips approach her breasts, exploring every contour.
My tongue playfully circles her excited nipples before I take them between my lips and suck on them. A shiver forms on her body and she flinches briefly as a sinful moan escapes her lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her put her head on the back of her neck and slightly arch her back to give me even more access. The image of her arousal before me is breathtaking and sparks an insatiable desire within me, sending my own lust even more into my southern region.
I switch to the other breast to let my tongue glide over her nipples there as well before taking them between my lips again. Every single moment is enjoyed by me while my lips explore every millimeter of her seductive breasts and with each sucking movement I increase the pressure a little. She responds with a comforting sigh as her fingers tangle in my hair and press me even closer.

Reluctantly, I detach myself from her briefly and pull my own top over my head before tossing it carelessly into a corner. My gaze rests on her. She is so beautiful, so innocent and vulnerable that it takes my breath away. An indescribable desire for her flows through me.
My lips find their way to her mouth again and our kisses become more passionate and intense. Gently I spread her legs to place myself between them. In doing so, I support myself again with my forearm next to her head, while my other hand explores her tender body. I trace her contours with my fingers and a soft gasp escapes her. Finally, my hand lands on her butt, where I grip firmly and lift it slightly so that our bodies snuggle even closer and our middles touch.
My erection has long since become unmistakable and I can feel the pulsation of my arousal pushing for fulfillment. I rub my erection over her center, causing her to break the kiss and let a soft moan escape her mouth. She presses harder against me and instinctively begins to move her hips slightly against mine. And God, the desire for her becomes almost unbearable and I look deep into her eyes, in which I can see the pure lust that has seized us both.

First I give her a kiss on her lips and then let my lips move to her neck. They suck hard on it again while her fingers claw into my hair. I let my lips wander lower and explore every inch of her aroused skin. At the same time, my hand moves away from her butt and begins massaging her breast again as my fingers playfully toy with her sensitive nipples, eliciting a gasp from her.
As my lips move further down, I feel her tension grow. I gleefully explore every single inch of her skin and suck myself tight everywhere my lips go along, leaving marks. On her neck, shoulder, breasts and belly I mark her with my tender kisses and bites. I continue to mark her skin as I remove my hand from her breast and stroke her thigh. My fingers slide over her middle and she winces, accompanied by a soft moan that is music to my ears. Through her panties I can already feel her moisture, silent proof that she wants it as much as I do at this moment. Every touch, every gentle caress creates a twitch, a tremor in her body that further ignites my own desire.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰