49

TW: 🍋 Dont like, don't read :) 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

When my lips reach the hem of her panties, I briefly look up at her and let my gaze glide over her breathless face. Her breath comes fast and shallow, while her head is laid back in her neck. I reach for the hem of the fabric and pull it off her legs in one motion. At that moment she reflexively pinches her legs together, probably out of shame, and looks at me. Our eyes meet and I can see a mixture of embarrassment and desire in her eyes. My unknown longing for her is almost overwhelming.
I bend up to her again, my hands gently touching her knees to open her legs again and place myself between them again. As I do so, she reaches out and wraps her arms lovingly around my neck as she pulls me towards her with pressure. Our lips meet in a sweet and intense exchange that I am only too happy to return. As our tongues melt together, my hand glides over her body to her most intimate spot. Once there, I feel the heat emanating from her and touch her tenderly.

A twitch runs through her body when my fingers touch her soft skin for the first time. With gentle movements I let my fingers glide over her labia, feeling even more clearly than before how wet she already is. I feel her body writhing in my arms. My fingers explore every millimeter of her wet center as I watch her reactions intently. Her gasps turn into frantic, breathless sighs, her breathing quickens. Each of her reactions, each movement of her face I perceive exactly. Her eyes are half closed, her lips slightly parted, while she lets herself fall deeper and deeper into the moment. Her breathing, steady at first, becomes more irregular with each touch of my fingers and how her muscles tense and relax again. She claws into my back and a grin appears on my face.

Each pressure of my fingers on her erogenous zones elicits a stifled moan from her. Each gentle movement of my fingers seems to send a wave of pleasure through her body. My own arousal intensifies with each of her seductive sounds, each excited sigh I elicit from her.
I massage her sensitive clit with gentle circular motions as I slowly penetrate her with one finger. At first I encounter a slight resistance, but it is quickly overcome by her inner heat and desire. A twitch, more violent this time, runs through her body, but instead of withdrawing, she pulls me into an intense, hungry kiss. Our tongues dance together as I slide my fingers deeper into her. Her nails claw into my back, possibly leaving marks on my skin. My touches become more powerful, more purposeful as I explore her further, giving her more and more pleasure. Every thrust, every deft twist of my hand makes her tremble with pleasure and crave more. Her moans become louder and louder, more and more intense, until she finally releases the kiss to breathe more freely.

With agonizing slowness that borders on torture, I slide my lips over her delicate body. Every fiber of her body, every curve and line, every millimeter of her gets my undivided attention. I feel her excited nipples under my lips, kissing them gently, licking and sucking them, while my hand gently pampers her center, touching her in a way that makes her tremble. I enjoy her reactions, her soft moans and the growing excitement in the air.
My lips continue their way down, leaving a wet trail of kisses that travels from her waist to her hips to her thighs. Finally, my kisses reach her center and gently pull my finger from her warm depths, allowing her legs to open even wider. Finally my kisses reach her most intimate part to explore. I circle her clitoris with my tongue, noticing every slightest movement of her body on my doing.
The taste of her arousal unfolds on my tongue, sweet and seductive. I savor every moment, caressing her sensitive spot with passionate kisses and skillful movements of my tongue. My tongue tip plays delicately with her, sometimes gently, then again with a little more pressure. Every time my tongue touches her clitoris, she jerks and elicits an excited moan.
At the same time I let my fingers slide into her again, making slow up and down movements that make her tremble with pleasure. My fingers penetrate deeper, more demanding, more determined, while my tongue ceaselessly spoils her clitoris, with the intention of bringing her to the brink of ecstasy. Her hands grab my hair, pressing my head closer as she surrenders to her feelings. Her gasp, soft at first, becomes a loud moan.

When I finally let go of her, my lips slowly slide upwards, my hands gently caress her belly, play around her breasts and my lips finally find their way to her tantalizing lips. There I kiss her gently and let her feel her own taste on my tongue. She begins to lick my lips with her tongue and I let it slide into my mouth to join my own there. I return the kiss while I awkwardly free myself from my pants without interrupting the intense kiss. Finally freed, I position myself between her thighs, lifting her hip with my hand and feeling her arousal as I rub against her wet pubic. This small movement alone makes her moan even louder into the kiss than before.
The atmosphere is filled with intense pleasure and we are ready to completely engage with each other.

But then suddenly a thought runs through me that almost makes me sober up again and could destroy the whole mood with one blow.
As I release the kiss, I whisper in a low, trembling voice, "Mei.... Are you still a virgin?"
Surprise and uncertainty are reflected in her wide eyes and after an endless pause, she shyly nods and gives a barely audible "yes".
A heavy sigh escapes me as I rest my head next to hers and clench my teeth tightly to control my rising emotions. There's no way I could do that to her, no matter how drunk, we were, or how much this passion carried us away. Actually, I could have guessed it, just how insecure and shy she was - actually, everything spoke for it.

"Then I won't sleep with you, Mei," I whisper softly.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰