64

TW; Lil Smut

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

My grin widens as she makes this confession to me. I remove my hand from hers, which immediately tempts her to pull her own away as well. I let my fingers slide over her legs, only to push them apart again the next moment. I feel her tremble slightly, causing me to look at her. She tries to hide her face even more in her arm and turns her head to the side.
"Do you want me to stop?", I ask softly, still needing to be quiet about her brother. She swallows a little, seems to be thinking and shakes her head with a quiet "No". With a sly smile, I place my hand on hers again, place my fingers between her fingers again and guide them back to her centre.

At the same time I slide my other arm, on which I have been leaning the whole time, under her back. I watch spellbound as she touches herself while my hand slides down her back. My fingers explore her back until I grab her by her bottom and pull her closer to me. This forces her to remove her arm from her face and look directly at me. I can feel her frantic breathing on my face, but that doesn't stop me from continuing as long as she doesn't tell me to stop.

I engage her in a kiss and let my tongue slide straight into her mouth to play with hers. Meanwhile, I let our fingers slide into her panties. I let her fingertips slide gently over her already wet centre. I begin to guide her fingers to let them slide themselves over her aroused clit. Each touch makes her quiver and produces a seductive moan that is lost between our kisses.
My own arousal has been throbbing uncomfortably for some time now as more and more blood rushes to my southern region. Although I stick to not making love to her, I find it extremely difficult to hold back.

The more I make her fingers pleasure themselves, the more frantic her panting becomes, forcing her to interrupt our kiss. While she hides her face in my breast, I guide her fingers to her entrance and apply gentle pressure to let her index finger slide gently into her together with my finger. She flinches again and wants to withdraw her hand, but I hold her tight and apply further pressure until our fingers are completely enclosed in her inner warmth. She presses her lips together so as not to make a sound, but when I begin to make small movements with my hand, an excited moan escapes her.

Gently, I start to let her fingers slide out of her and immediately insert them deep inside her again. I repeat this game several times at a slow pace until I increase the speed of our movements. Each time our fingers enter her again, a low, barely audible moan escapes her, which only fuels my desire.
"You have to be quiet," I whisper as I entangle her in another kiss and pull her even closer to me. Simultaneously to the back and forth movements of our fingers, I let my thumb circle tenderly over her aroused clit. With each rotation of my thumb on her erogenous zone, I feel her body writhing beneath me. Her breathing quickens and her free hand claws harder into my breast.

Her body quivers with desire as I make the movements of our fingers more vigorous. I hit her most sensitive spot again and again and feel her coming closer and closer to her climax. Suddenly she bites my lip, probably a reflex, breaking our kiss. A loud moan escapes her and she quickly covers her mouth with her free hand to muffle the sound. I lick my lip and can taste the hint of iron on my tongue, which only enhances my grin.
As I continue the movements of our fingers, I wander along her neck with tender kisses. My tongue leaves wet trails on her skin as I continue to slide our fingers in and out of her. At the same time, my thumb plays around her clitoris, its circling becoming faster and more intense.

Driven by her aroused state, I continue the movements of our fingers. At the same time, my mouth moves from her neck down to her breasts. My lips cup one of her hard nipples as I lick it gently with my tongue. She gasps and her hand reaches for the hair at the nape of my neck as I take her nipple between my lips and suck on it. The combination of the movements of our fingers, my circling thumb on her clit and my caresses of her breasts make her squirm more and more. Her breathing becomes erratic - more panting, and I feel her muscles tighten more and more around our fingers as she gets closer to her orgasm.
Suddenly her whole body convulses and she clutches painfully at my neck as a muffled moan escapes from her throat. I feel her orgasm tighten around our fingers and this makes me grin with satisfaction.

For a moment I watch her silently, just listening to her heavy breathing. After her breathing has slowly calmed down again, I pull our fingers out of her. I then lift her chin and blow her a gentle kiss before lowering my lips to her ear and whispering, "You were too loud babe." As I say this, I feel a slight goosebump form on her skin and her body trembles slightly. She hides her face in her hands again and whimpers softly to herself, probably out of shame.
A soft, amused laugh escapes me, whereupon she gives me a light smack on the chest and says softly, "That's not funny. Don't laugh!" I just grin and sit up a little to lean over her. I take her hands in mine and fix them above her head and my grin goes bye-bye.
"Why did you let that happen?", I ask her, looking straight at her as far as the light from outside will allow. I hear her start to speak, but apparently she is at a loss for words. Her breathing speeds up again and I notice how she looks around the area, but not at me. With my left hand I grasp her chin and turn it in my direction so that she looks at me. "Why?" I ask again.
"I-I don't know," she brings out brittly. "Did you want it?", I ask her directly and she winces slightly before answering, "I don't know... what I want..."
"I know what you want," I say, and she replies softly, "Then tell me, what do I want?" I lean down to her and breathe into her ear, "You want a love that warps you deeply and someone who will take you out of your comfort zone. Passion, adventure and a little bit of danger. Because you're not as innocent as you might think." With a slight smile on my lips, I let my fingers slide from her chin down her sides while still holding her with my other hand. Slowly, I lift my face again, and my lips brush across her cheek as I continue to whisper without giving her a chance to respond, "I will give you all of this. I will corrupt you."

With a sudden jerk, she releases her hands from my grip and wraps them around my neck. She pulls me closer to her as I feel her uneven breathing. Our eyes meet and she looks directly at me. A soft huff escapes her lips as she says, "Yeah, maybe I do." At that moment she kisses me, and I surrender to that kiss too willingly. My tongue sweeps enticingly across her lips, and she grants me entrance with a soft sigh. Our tongues gently entwine in a game as our kisses become more intense.
I feel her soft, wet tongue against mine as we play passionately around each other. Her fingers play with my hair as we do so. The intimacy of the kiss increases and our movements become wilder - more demanding. My tongue circles hers, teasing it, challenging it. The smacking of our lips is the only sound to be heard as we briefly separate to catch our breath, then reunite.

After what seems like an eternity, I separate from her and she looks at me breathing heavily, I just can't help but grin. "We should stop," I whisper softly. "It's getting harder and harder for me to hold back." I give her one last kiss before dropping down beside her and immediately pulling her into my arms in response. She pulls down her top, which is still pushed up, exposing her. My gaze wanders over her face, breasts and body and a soft, frustrated sigh escapes my lips. I want her so badly, and I will soon enough, but not today.

"Mei," I start softly after a while and let my fingers slide over her bare legs. "I want you to touch yourself the same way you did just now, thinking of me."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰