11

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Meiyo POV

I am angry and ashamed as I lie in my bed tossing and turning. This has been going on for almost two hours! Damn, why does this guy get me so upset? I clutch my pillow and press my face into it, pinching my eyes shut and compulsively trying to get my mind off it so I can sleep.
When I finally come to rest, I hear some kind of knocking coming from the wall. Annoyed, I look at the wall as if to kill it. But the knocking does not stop. I feel my anger building up as I suddenly hear another sound - a moan, a moan from Emma. Immediately, a blush shoots up my face because I can think of exactly what is happening in Kenny's room right now. I try to distract myself and press my pillow even harder against my face. But the moaning gets louder and louder until I can hardly stand it. I quickly hide my head under the pillow and press it against my ears so that I hear as little as possible. This can't be true now! Inwardly I curse.

As best I can, I try to ignore it and listen away, but I just can't. They seem to be having too much fun. I never wanted to hear my brother's name called in such an erotic way as Emma is calling it right now. Annoyed, tired, and embarrassed by the sounds being produced in the next room, I get up and go to the kitchen. I definitely can't sleep like this, and I don't really want to disturb them right now to tell them to shut up.
To get to the kitchen, I have to pass the living room where Mikey is lying on the couch watching TV. I guess he can't fall asleep with the noises either. Whereas the TV covers the noises of the two well, no wonder as loud as he turns it. Pretty quickly he notices me and puts his stupid grin back on.

"Well? Did you miss me?" he says and I take the pillow from the free couch and throw him off with it.
"Don't talk to me, pervert!", I snap at him and stomp into the kitchen where I finish a bowl of cereal with milk. I stop in the kitchen and keep taking a spoonful and stuffing it in my mouth, chewing on it in annoyance.
"You eat cornflakes with a big spoon and not a small one, you can't fit anything on it," I am addressed.
"Shut up, I'm not talking to you. Besides, you eat it with a small spoon!", I grumble quietly and want to shove the next spoon into my mouth. But then my hand is grabbed by the wrist and twisted. He actually steals my spoonful of cereal.
"Definitely with a big spoon, there's barely anything on it," he states to himself, grinning that stupid grin at me again.
"I don't care!", I try not to get involved with him, which is why I just fill up my spoon again and bite into it.
"That's good, so I just gave you an indirect kiss," he purrs next to me. At first I don't understand what he means, but when I realize it, my eyes widen and I throw my spoon at his head.
"Idiot! Pervert! Asshole! Airhead!", I rant and grab a new spoon before walking out of the kitchen.

Just as I'm about to walk down the hall toward my room, the sounds coming from Kenny's room hit me again.
"I hope this stops soon...", I mutter to myself and stop in the hallway, transfixed.
"This is going to go on for a while. Sit with me and watch the movie with me. Or would you rather listen to our siblings fuck? We can turn the TV up even louder and we won't hear it so much," says this idiot behind me, talking to me.
"If you turn it up any louder, my eardrums are going to burst, idiot," I counter thoughtfully, chewing on my spoon in my mouth. Then I turn around again, sit down on the couch at a great distance from him, and stare stubbornly at the TV while eating my cereal.
I don't look at the boy next to me, but I can feel his stupid grin very clearly. It's actually annoying me already, but the movie is a pretty good distraction. It's a horror movie and I just hate them, I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to movies like this. But I pull myself together so hard so this idiot next to me has nothing to laugh about. Meanwhile I put my bowl away and put a pillow between my arms and bent legs, where I claw my way in. Tense, but also anxious, I watch the movie.

Mikey POV

The film itself is a pure disappointment: not particularly scary or exciting, without any plot. The costumes are awful and the blood looks like it's not real, probably a movie from 1880 or something. Still, I'm fascinated by how eagerly she watches, as if she's never seen anything better. My eyes are on her most of the time, watching her, it's much more exciting than the movie. It's fun to tease her, which is why I'm constantly provoking her a bit.
Even though she's a little strange, I kind of like her. It's also weird that I feel like I've known her forever. I met her a few years ago when I first visited Ken-chin, but I never had any contact with her. Ken-chin never brought her along when we were out either. Not like I brought Emma with me every now and then, or Takemitchy Hinata. Actually, I never thought anything of it either. I knew she existed, but at some point I forgot about it. Now she's kind of back in my life and it feels like she's always been there. But I'm happy that she's there now. It's definitely fun to tease her.

After a while I notice that she slides further and further towards me and is already touching me by now. As concentrated as she is, she doesn't even notice. If I now say something about it or even touch her with my finger, she would surely go completely crazy. The thought of it makes me grin and the temptation is extremely great, but I'd rather let it go. I have teased her enough for today.
Again, I look to the movie and yawn after a while because it's clearly boring. Then I feel her clawing at the sleeve of my top. She bites her lips and is riveted to the movie. Suddenly she is startled, jerks violently and pulls her legs closer to her body. She squeals briefly and hides her head on my arm. I cringe more from the fact that she is cringing so loudly than from the movie itself.
"Why are we watching a movie like this! Idiot!" she growls into my arm, looking up at me ever so slightly. She actually has tears in her eyes. Kind of cute, in a way.
"You were looking so anxiously there, thought you liked it. ", I just shrug, but smirk at the same time.
"Couldn't have known you'd be so jumpy. You don't have to cry about it either." Provocatively, I pat her head and grin at her.
"Shut up!" she all but hisses, hitting me in the head with the pillow she's clutching. I laugh softly and continue watching the movie.

Shortly after, she takes my hand in hers and places it between her two hands, which in turn are placed between her legs and upper body where the pillow was before.
"Don't you dare say anything now, idiot," she comments softly, continuing to look at the movie. I actually wanted to say something to that, but I don't. My head can't take any more blows from her today.
I rest my head on the back of the couch with my right hand and squint slightly at her. She bites her lips again and sometimes raises our hands to block her own view. Still, she can't look away completely, because small slits between her fingers leave her free to look through, to be able to. Then she lowers her hands again and squeezes my hand. When she is frightened, she claws her nails into my hand and sometimes it hurts, I have to admit.
I can't help but continue to watch her fascinated, how sharply she draws in the air and almost forgets to breathe. How she opens her eyes wide and bites her lips as she concentrates. I think it's cute how she uses our hands to block her vision, almost like a little kid who's afraid of something and we let out a little squeak when she startles. She just completely fascinates me.
"Nooooo.", she suddenly whines. Only then do I let my gaze slide back to the TV. I have no idea anymore what the movie is even about, let alone what just happened. When my gaze falls back to her, tears have formed in her eyes.
"Poor guy. He was going to propose to his girlfriend after all, and now he just dies! How could he? ", she cries softly. Shaking my head, I have to smile at that. She's just weird, and I really like that.

When her grip on my hand loosens a bit, I briefly look at our hands and move my fingers for the first time. As if automatically, I stroke the back of her hand with my thumbs. It almost seems as if it calms her down a bit, because she exhales calmly. I start to play a little with her small and delicate fingers. Her hands are soft, not like mine, which are completely rough from the constant beating. I notice her little finger, which is especially small, unlike her other fingers. Again and again I stroke my fingers over hers and even interlock our fingers at the end. Surprised by this, she looks at me, apparently having realized it, and looks at me with wide eyes. There are still light tears in her eyes. Nevertheless, she seems to accept it. She was just about to start talking when the music in the movie changes, as if something was going to happen. So the TV has her full attention again, and immediately she covers her view with our hands again. For a while it went quietly, except that my hands are almost crushed and her nails keep clawing into my flesh. Then she scares herself once so hard, from a jumpscare that was anything but scary and more than obvious. At the same time she scratches, with her hand, which is not hooked with my fingers, along my forearm and left dark scratch marks, a miracle that they do not start to bleed and actually it also makes me hiss slightly.

Actually, I think it's all pretty cute, but then I'm glad she lets go of my hand again when the movie is over. I examine my hand and forearm and see some scratches. You can also see very clearly the places where she clawed in.
"It's like I was playing with a cat. ", I grin at her. She, however, just turns red in the face when she sees my hand and says, embarrassed and quietly, "Sorry."
"But... thanks for letting me hold your hand..." she mumbles softly afterward. I just wave my hand through her hair and say nothing to that. The next movie starts, but this time it's not a horror movie, which means my hand is spared.

Eventually she falls asleep and leans against me and I watch her a bit.
"You strange creature...", I say to her quietly. I slide down a bit to be more comfortable, and eventually fall asleep leaning against her as well.

We completely forgot about Ken-chin and Emma.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰