75

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Meiyo POV

Mikey opens the door to the hotel room and goes in, I follow him and take off my shoes in the entrance area. I refused to go home, not for nothing I took my wallet. I knew from the beginning that I would spend the night in a hotel. Although Mikey offered me to stay at his place, I refused. The risk of my brother showing up there is just too great. After all, his girlfriend lives under the same roof as Mikey.

We found a fairly cheap hotel nearby via the Internet, and luckily there was still a free room. Mikey doesn't want to leave me alone, so we now spend the night here together.
The room itself may not be very big, but given the low price, you really can't expect more. A comfortable bed with clean bedding, a TV on the wall, a simple dresser, a desk with a single chair and a small but clean bathroom with a shower - completely sufficient.

I now enter the room completely and sit down on the bed. With my eyes lowered, I stare at my hands, which are nervously playing with each other. At this moment, it's not clear to me what I should say or do. All I really want to do is keep crying.
After a brief silence, Mikey walks up to me and kneels on the floor in front of me. He takes my shaking hands in his and says soothingly, "Don't think about it anymore. There's nothing you can do about it now anyway." A slight smile plays around his lips.
"I know," I murmur sadly and look to the side. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him nod and look around the room.

He plays with my fingers and seems to be thinking. A small smile flits across his face before he suddenly stands up and looks at me. "Come on, let's go take a shower together to warm up. We're completely frozen from the rain," he suggests with a big grin on his lips.
A slight sigh escapes me and I look up at him, still holding my hands in his. In any other situation I would probably refuse immediately, but at this moment I ask myself: why actually? Why not just let go and enjoy? It's obvious that he's only making this suggestion to lift my spirits, but why not go for it? Because it makes me uncomfortable when he sees me naked? I am too shy? Those are excuses for my uptightness, too. So why not just go for it?

Finally, I nod in agreement and softly breathe, "Okay." I slowly get up from my seat, and his eyes widen in surprise at my agreement. "Really?" he asks incredulously, obviously not expecting that answer.
"Yes, really," I murmur softly and make my way to the bathroom. He follows me, and in the bathroom I turn to face him. A shy smile plays on my lips. "If you don't want to, I'll go alone," I almost whisper, already starting to take off my pants along with my underwear.
"You're serious?" he asks a little skeptically. I nod. "Yes, I'm serious," I say and pull my top over my head, followed by my bra.

I enter the shower stall and look at him again. "So? If you don't want to, get out and close the door," I say, pulling the curtain closed. Then I turn on the water and wait a moment for it to get warm before standing under it. Suddenly, I hear the curtain being pulled open behind me, and my heart begins to pound wildly. I feel two arms wrap around me and pull me closer.
The warmth of the water and his closeness not only warm my body, but also my heart. His hands gently glide over my shoulders, down my back, and finally to my hips. I stand with my back to him, lean against him and take a deep breath.
He brushes my hair aside and places tender kisses along my neck, causing pleasant goosebumps. His touches are gentle and tender, and I feel so incredibly loved and desired at this moment.

While we are under the warm water of the shower, our lips meet in a kiss. My fingers slide over his back as he gently grips my waist and pulls me even closer to him. The water flows over our bodies as the soap turns to lather between our fingers. Our hands slide over each other's skin until he begins to tickle me. A laugh escapes my lips, and we enter into a playful trial of strength. The foam splashes around us, and we enjoy the moment, like two children in love.

After getting out of the refreshing shower, we dry each other off and slip into the fluffy bathrobes provided. Surprisingly, we even discover toothbrushes waiting to be used, so we brush our teeth some more. Meanwhile, I hang our wet clothes on the selected places to let them dry.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰