63

TW; Lil Smut

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A soft smile steals onto my lips as my heart begins to pound wildly in my chest. My lips once again find their way to her ear to breathe into it, "You are beautiful." At the same time, I let my hand, still on the contours of her breasts, reach right into her chest. I start massaging her breast. At the same time, I lower my lips to her neck, sucking lightly and enjoying her warm skin under my lips.
Then I hear it - a soft, almost shy moan - coming from her lips, like music to me. She quickly slaps her hands in front of her mouth to muffle the sound. With a sly grin, I pull away from her neck and look at her. Her eyes are slightly narrowed and although I can't quite see it, I can feel her blushing.
Slowly I let my thumb slide over her aroused nipple as she sucks in air sharply through her hands. She opens her eyes slightly to look at me. The look she gives me is a mixture of uncertainty, curiosity and a desire she doesn't try to hide. That look makes my grin widen even more.

She is still covering her mouth as her chest rises and falls rapidly. I now bend completely over her, removing the blanket that is still around her hips, and bring my hand out from under her top. Carefully I slide down a little further. My fingers find the hem of her top and slowly but steadily push it up to expose her belly.
With little kisses I explore her seductive body as I slowly - but firmly - work my way up. Each kiss I leave on her belly creates goose bumps that spread all over her body.
With a slight movement, I push her top up a little more and slowly reveal her breasts. My hands now explore her curves, feel her breasts again and let my fingers gently glide over her sensitive nipples. Meanwhile, I continue to spread tender kisses over her exposed upper body - from her belly to her cleavage to her aroused nipples, before which I pause briefly.

Our eyes meet at a moment when I look up at her. A cheeky smile plays around my lips as I notice that she makes no effort to resist. I take her aroused nipples between my lips and suck on them gently while my tongue playfully circles their contours. A muffled moan escapes through her mouth, which she is still holding. I feel her breathing quicken and her chest move up and down more and more frantically.
As I caress her breasts with my tongue and lips, my hands continue to wander over her body. My fingers follow the gentle curves of her belly, glide over her skin and finally reach the waistband of her panties, which she is only wearing. I look up at her and let go of her breasts. My lips glide over her collarbone and neck. I remove her hands from her mouth, only to kiss her the next moment, though not for long.
"If you want me to stop, tell me," I whisper against her trembling lips, watching her intently. Her voice trembles as she says with a hint of fear, "I don't want to sleep with you." A smile flits across my lips as I reply softly, "I told you I don't plan to. I just want to spoil you."
She looks at me uncertainly, but then finally wraps her arms around my neck and whispers, "Okay, I trust you," and kisses me in response. I release that kiss again and settle down next to her as I lean on my forearm. My free hand strokes her exposed torso as I look at her.

She puts her arms over her eyes and lightly starts biting her lips. She doesn't say it, but I know that this situation makes her uncomfortable.
"Mei?", I whisper and let my fingers slide over her arm. She gives a barely audible, "Mhm?", as a sign that she is listening to me.
"Have you ever touched yourself?", I ask bluntly, looking at her intently. She looks at me and replies, "Who hasn't? Everyone touches themselves, whether it's in the shower to wash, when changing clothes, or even when putting lotion on their face..." I can't help smirking and suppress laughter. She's obviously completely misunderstood me, which is kind of cute - that innocence and clueless naivety.
"I don't mean this touching...", I whisper and clasp her hand. "I mean this touching," I continue, slowly running her fingers over her own body. First over her stomach and then to her breasts, where I place the flat of my hand on her breast and put my hand on top of hers, applying pressure. She draws in a sharp breath and slightly removes her arm from her eyes to look at me again. When I notice her gaze, I can't help but grin, but this only causes her to avert her gaze.
"So?", I ask her. "Have you ever touched yourself like this before?", I continue, guiding her hand further down her body. She shakes her head in response and the grin on my face only widens. I let my fingers slide between hers and thus guide her hand to her centre.
"And so?" I ask again and apply a little pressure to her hand, letting her stroke herself over her middle. She gasps in response, jerks hard and presses her legs together. She tries to pull her hand back, but I hold her hand in place.
"Well?", I ask again. I increase the pressure on her individual fingers and let them slide gently up and down, all the while watching her. Her breathing quickens again, which I can clearly see from her quivering chest. Still she gives me no answer, so I apply pressure to her hand again, whereupon she gasps once more. "N-no," she breathes out between gasping breaths.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰