One |1|

Three months before my birthday...

It wasn't my first kiss.

But the butterflies I felt in my stomach were enough to make me do a backflip in a field of Daisies. I open my eyes and stare into Torando's red ones his hands cup my face as his liquor breath mix with nuts flairs into my nose. His beautiful midnight eyes were glazed as he stare at me.

"Your fucking beautiful," he cursed at me.

I have learned since high school to never take what he says when drunk seriously because he doesn't remember when he's sober again. It was one of the things about him that's turn me on. I would never tell him that. Because he cannot know about these feelings. It kills me how you can love someone but you can't make them love you how you want to be loved.

Especially in our situation.

We are both guys and we aren't supposed to be like this. It was probably Hennessey mixed cranberry juice and Ciroc that cause me to do this or probably because it was my birthday gift to myself and I wanted to know if it was just my imagination that I have been feeling this way.

He kiss me again, lightly this time and every muscle within my being tense making the butterflies in my stomach flutter rapidly. I raised my hand and caress his well-groomed facial hair. He presses his face into my hand allowing my hand to caress his face.

He wasn't going to remember it.
I pulled his face to mine and we started to kiss, it was a swift sensual one. I have never kissed anyone like this, he must have liked it because he pulled me closer to his body causing our lower half to be pressed together. I felt my lower body jump, I didn't have time to look because Torando flip us causing my back to collide with the wall as he continue to kiss me, without hesitation my hands started to roam on his upper bother.

Fuck.

I cursed as I let out a moan. He pulled away and cover my mouth he stare at me with a drunken smirk before he latch onto my neck. I tried to push him away but his mouth on me felt so good.
A sting erupts from my neck as he sucks on my skin. Slowly he pulled away and his glazed eyes connected with mine before he started to suck on the left side now. I moan loudly and he covered my mouth and whispered something I never thought I'll hear from him.

"Be quiet, we don't want Mommy to know," he whispered in a husky voice his eyes connected with mine as I saw tears drip from both his eyes.

"T," I called out, he raised his finger to silence me before his lips collided with mine again. I open my mouth to welcome his liquor tasted tongue as he presses himself into my body making us one.

At the moment I couldn't tell how long the kiss lasted. With every lick and caresses my inside fluttered making a nervous yet climactic feeling surge within my body. I didn't know if it was my cock bulging from my Jeans or the way I massages the back of his neck causing him to pull away rapidly.

"T," I manage to breathe out as I pulled him back into my space, massaging his neck, he let out a moan and his eyes shut automatically before he kiss me again. It wasn't heated or aggressive it was sensual and soft. He licked my lower lips before he shoved me away and heads over to my bed and collapsed on his back. I didn't dare move because if I did I would do him and we wouldn't come back from that.

He turns his head to me.

Our eyes connected and they spoke.
He was the first to break the connection and I finally breathe.

"Jevel was right. You're a marvelous kisser." I hear him say before he knocks out the bottle of Henney on the floor.

I leaned against the wall that he had me press against earlier and I slowly tried to catch my breath. I slide down to the ground groaning as my cock press against the metal of my zipper. I pulled my pant and started to relieve myself as I stare at the person causing all this feeling inside me.

What have I gotten myself into?

I wondered as I release myself into my hand and on my sweaty stomach. I lean my head against the wall my eyes suddenly blurry, I glance at T on the bed and I swear for a second I saw him sat up, I blink to clear my vision but my brain must have been playing tricks on me because when I look up he was on his stomach facing my dresser.