•Special Chapter•

OLAN'S P.O.V

Olan scrunched up his face, peering at the laptop screen as he watched the two male leads lean forward and kiss each other passionately. His sister on the other hand was squealing and shirking in her pillow. Like a kid on Christmas morning opening their gifts.

Are you freaking kidding me?

How do people get off on watching two men kiss?

The Romance seems sweet and fluffy but do they kiss?

I look over at my sister's screen deep in the laptop well invested in the fact that two males are into each other. After leaving Akir's apartment I came home to find my sister painting on the verandah.

"Hey O, Mom made dinner it's in the oven Dad is over Uncle Godfrey and Mom went to the hairdresser" She announced.

I nodded and sat down on the stool. I was in my head about Akir I didn't realize that my sister was watching.

"What's wrong did you finally lock down Neril and realize she's the one?" She looks over at me with anxious ears. I didn't answer, I shifted my gaze to her painting.

"I think Akir gave you the best one. Too bad he isn't into girls. He's a gem." She said out and I stared at her wide-eyed.

"Oh you found out," she drops her paintbrush in the paint-colored water, turning to face me.

"You knew?"

"I saw it the moment he walked in with Ronen. Their chemistry and sexual tension is off the chart." She says. "What do you know about chemistry and sexual tension?" I lean back in the chair.

"I'm sixteen Olan," she rolled her eyes at me. "I thought He and Torando would hit it off it's obvious Akir likes him more than a friend. " She says after a moment.

"Do you think they?" I asked a wide grin at me. "Oh they did it and Torando is addicted to it have you seen the way he's possessive of him when they are in public? If you don't know the signs you'll never pick it up." She says I let out a gush breath.

"What signs?" I asked.

"Have you seen Akir lust after any girl? Taken or not taken." I shook my head.

She's right, Charles and I could leave any girl around him and he wouldn't move a muscle especially since Torando has always brought girls around and he never bats an eye.

"He's always around Torando whether big or small and knows him better than you and other friends." She continued. I just thought it was best bud things because they like the same thing.

"He always gets him the big gift but never gives him around us," I told him.

"Akir seems to have unconditional control over T whenever shit hits the fan. Right?" She asked. I nodded.

"And Torando always includes him in whatever they do or where they go." She says, I nodded.

"How come I never notice?"

"Because you one track minded." She joins me on the sofa.

"So who's the woman?" I asked. Olivia laugh.

"In Akir's case, he isn't a Femboy He's just a guy in love with another guy. I'll download you later on the different types." She grins at me.

"What did you say to him? Please tell me you didn't go all monster on him. It's hard that he's keeping all that to himself and to have his most trusted friend neglect him is even worse." She says sadly.

"I saw him and Ronen kissing a couple of weeks ago and then he's ignoring T like the plague," I told my sister.

"I have noticed." She says.

"What do you think happen?" I asked.

"I don't know but it seems serious. I have never seen Torando try so hard to get Akir's attention." She says.

"I was curious about that too." He says.

"And It's safe to say Torando and Ronen do not like each other. Did you see the way he always murders Torando with his eyes? He knows what happened and there's no way he's letting go of Akir." Olivia says.

"Where did you get so much information?" He asked.

"My birthday party. Torando showed up while I was talking to Ronen and their exchange wasn't pretty. One look T hand me my gift and left the way he came." She says.

"T came to the party ?" I asked shocked.

"The Alpha in Ronen went up a notch it was fucking hot and T couldn't do shit!" She says excitedly. Ronen does give off that dark vibe. "Never thought I'd meet someone Torando couldn't handle. " I say.

"They almost kiss over there," she pointed to the far corner of our verandah. "At the party?" I asked, and she nodded.

"They were the ones who gave me and Omar the signal that Mom was looking for us." She says. I eyed her, she shrugged her shoulder. "Your lying," I gasp.

"Can you describe the kiss you saw?" Olivia asked, I glared at my sister not appreciating the question she asked. "Please, I wanna know their chemistry level." She says.

"I'm gonna get started on dinner, mom soon cum back." I got up. 

"Please!?" She begged. 

" They were both into it if that's what you asking," I told her.

"You useless," she frowns. I look at how dejected her expression is as she looks at the screen.

"It was the kind of kiss I would give to Neil when I want hot long sex," I told her she squealed so loudly swinging her feets excitedly, rolling on the bed like a happy puppy. " They look like the type that give  steamy behind the doors kiss." She grabs onto my hand. 

"Uh," I uttered.

"Sex must be off the chart!" She says.

"I won't picture my friend being fuck in the ass." I got up and headed for the door. Hell No. I thought as I stepped out the door into the hallway, my phone vibrated. I reached for it and realized it was another text from Akir. 

     It reads:

Take all the time you need...

    I open the text and then exit out and slide my phone back into my Jeans.

The ballad of Akir Jamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें