Fifteen |3|

:Ronen:

I WALKED into the bathroom to the sound of the shower running. I slip the phone to the speaker and slide it on the counter. Akir steps out of the toilet holding his chest. "Sorry," I told him with a smile taking in his small medium frame.

"Did I wake you?" He asked, reaching for the neck his of shirt and pulling it over his head tossing it on the floor. "Not really," I told him honestly. He licks his lip and steps into the shower to check the temperature.

"Come here," I told him, pulling him towards me and grabbing his waist to press him into my body. "I get up for five minutes to shower and you acting like a baby." He told me. I snuggle into his neck taking a bite into his dark caramel skin but he pulls away.

"I need to shower," he slaps me on my bicep. As I reach for the waist of his pants to unbuckle his belt he allows me. He runs his hand up my arm feeling the muscles, I push his Jeans down and he struggles a bit to get out of it before kicking It off.

He was about to step away but I grabbed onto him tightening my grip around his waist. "The shower is on," he complains as I massage his back firmly, sliding my hand down to his bubble butt.

"So I wanna feel you on me," I told him.

"As you can see physical touch is a love language of mine." I squeeze his bottom and he presses into my body. "I have noticed," he says squeezing my arm lightly.

"Do you mind?" I asked, wanting to know. "No, but when we're in public-" he answered. "It's a bit hard but I guess I have to adjust while being here." I squeeze his waist he jumps between my legs. I grabbed him, wrapping my hands around his slender waist tightly.

I released him and lean on the counter as he tugged his underwear off, bending slightly my cock twist as his muscle flexed. I tugged at my crotch staring at him. He set one foot into the shower and I grab at him.

"Ro," he leans into me.

"Hmm," I muttered biting at his ears. He raised his hand to push me. But I dodged him and he slid out of my embrace fully into the standing shower, allowing the water to drench his Caramel skin tone.

"Come here," I lick my lips staring at him, running my eyes from his luscious lips to his biteable neck to his chest down his fit abs. My body twisted with arousal as my eyes went to the lower half, his manhood. I raised my hand holding the top of the shower door.

"Stop looking at me like that," he says flashing water at me, I swing backward.

"I'm just looking," I told him with a grin. He shakes his head and reaches for the Olay strawberry bodywash squirting some on his wash rag.

"Hey, Ronen?" Véyah walks into the bathroom. I pulled the shower door up so that she couldn't see Akir. I shift my gaze from Akir to Véyah standing at the door with a plate of vegetables.

"Can we go to the beach tomorrow?" She asked with a pout, I glared at her. She knows what it means. I wanted to start my private moments with Akir. I have been patiently waiting especially since everything got derailed at the beginning of when I got here. I groan loudly resting my chin on my arm that was still holding the shower door top.

"Yes," Akir answered as he shoved me backward gently. "You can't come to Jamaica and not go to the beach," he looked at me using the soapy rag to cover his crotch as he stared out at Véyah.

"Yay!" Veyah claps excitedly.

"Alright, I am inviting Bellamy." She says and disappears from the door. "Don't you want me alone?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, but you can't come to Jamaica and not visit the beach. The beaches are really beautiful here." He says retreating himself into the shower.

"Okay. But after you all mine." I pulled him towards me by his neck and covered his mouth with mine. He kisses me back before pulling away.