Twenty Four |1|

:AKIR:

      I CRINGE TENSING UP MY BODY as I allow the cold pressure of the water to run over my bruised body. I press my head against the maroon-tiled bathroom, hoping to subside the pain in my back. I thought I'd be safe with Olan and Neril asleep in my room, but the moment they got up and went to shower in the guest bathroom, Torando appeared.

    As I took my T-shirt, someone stepped into my room and shut the door. I quickly turn to see Torando stripping himself. Lately, all he does is I show up to have sex, he doesn't talk, he just riles me up, we fight and he releases himself, then leaves me to clean up after him.

"Why was he in your room?" He steps towards me. I don't answer. "Just do it. It's not like I'm going to answer." I turned, and he shoved me onto the bed.

    Without hesitation or lube, he forces himself into my channel, I cringe upon the raw insertion. I grip my hip as he pushes himself deeper. Just when I thought he would only pound, I felt his breath on my back, thinking he was going to kiss me he bit me harshly. I could feel his teeth sinking into my flesh. I try to push him off, but he grabs me by the neck and bites me again. I hid my face deeper into the bed to muffle the pain he inflicted.

    Tears burn my eyes.

"Break up with him today," he gritted as he pulled out and slammed back into me.

"Akir, hurry up, we're going to be late," Mom shouts, pulling me from my thoughts. She pounds in my bathroom.

"Coming," I yelled as I reached for my rag and scrubbed myself clean. Half an hour later, Torando pulled up at my Uncle Zeddy's restaurant. I climb out of the car first, then allow my mother to. Closing the door, she handed me her bag and leaned down to pull the strap of her block heels onto her foot.

      We all walked up to the entrance of the restaurant where Jessica stood, while Ronen sat with a foam cup in his hand. Jessica wore grey pants with a matching grey blazer with a white crop top inside that showed off her silver navel ring with Nike sneakers. Ronen, on the other hand, wore Grey Jeans with a button-down cotton shirt with white loafers. His hair was pulled up in one, allowing his Mexican curls to stay visible upon his head, making his shape stand out against his handsome face.

"It's a Grey Fest," my mom says.

"Yeah, T disappear you're running the vibe with your mourning black," Jessica says jokingly, with a chuckle.

"Sorry, It's the only thing I had clean at Akir," he says, giving Jessica a death glare.

"Seriously, T? Even the guest got the memo," Neril says as she joins us, Olan standing behind her.

"Let's Toast to Akir always out-dressing us." Olan took in my attire, my Tommy Hilfiger grey jeans with a matching white T-shirt and my Grey and White Jordans, which I accessories with a Silver necklace and bracelets.

"Just another hour, and he'll steal my makeup bag." My mom says she pinches my cheeks. I slap her hand away, and Torando throws his arm around my shoulder. I try to shrug him off, but he grips me harshly.

"He sure showers this morning," Torando inhaled my cologne. "Unlike some people," Jessica says as she tugged me towards her, setting me between her and Neril.

"Hey, birthday queen, you look gorgeous," Uncle Zeddy appears dressed in washout blue jeans and a grey polo shirt. He pulled his sister into a hug and kissed her cheeks. She slaps him playfully.

"Yo A, always outdoing your Mama when it comes to dressing. Couldn't you tone it down?" He grabbed onto me harshly, and he roughly hugged me, and I cringed as he caused the bite marks on my back to remind me they were there.