two|1|

Two Months and Exactly to my Birthday

TORANDO AND I haven't spoken since that night and it has been on my mind. Even though I texted him. He will simply reply with an ok or he's busy. He never hangs out or comes over. He even keeps it somewhat Professional during work hours. Even a few co-workers realized the difference between us it was obvious because while he drives I always take a taxi.

"Hey Handsome," Jevel appear before me with her wide grin as I realized she wasn't wearing her work clothes.

"Off today?" I asked as I lead her out of the sidewalk which was a bit crowded due to the fact it was the time of evening when everyone got off from work.

"Hey Jevel," A guy appears beside her with a smile and wearing work clothes.

"Hey," She replied as she quickly attaches to my side grabbing onto my upper arm.

"I thought your day off was tomorrow?" he asked.

"I called in, my man just took me to the doctor." she tugged at my arm and I pulled her into my body and she hugged my waist as he looked at me and then back at her.

"Hey beautiful," Olan appears lifting Jevel out of my grasp causing her bag to slide off her shoulder.

"Put me down Olan," She grips his neck for support. But knowing Olan he did it to tease her more as he slap her ass.

" Hey guys," Tamara rushes up to us with a girl I don't recognize holding a few bags.

"Where is T?" Olan asked.

"He demands to order the cake without me." She said.

"Hey Jonah," the unfamiliar girl greeted the guy who was still standing staring at Jevel.

"Hi Sabrina," he said.

"Are you going to Akir's birthday Dinner?" she asked.

"No," Jevel answered as Olan pulled her into his body and place his face on her shoulder.

"It doesn't hurt to have more guests right A?" Olan asked signaling to me that teasing Jevel is on as Tamara's cell phone blasted between us. I watch as Jevel took her phone and turn on the speaker.

"Hey T we are at Maxi," She answered.

"Good I am over the post office, in front of the library," Torando answered.

"Okay," She hang up and we waited for the light to turn to red as we all cross the road. Olan helps the girls with bags as Jevel stops me.

"Are you and T ok?" She asked circling her arms around my neck.

"Yeah it was just a little misunderstanding," I told her.

"a little?" she cups my cheeks with a questioning gaze.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Okay, Because he went through a lot to Prepare this dinner for you. Even though he's low on cash due to his grandmother being at the doctor all week," she told me.

"Alright let's go," she took my hand and lead us towards Torando's waiting vehicle.

"J you're taking my lap sweetie." Olan pulled her towards him.

"No, I am taking Akir's lap as a familiar white Honda pulled up behind Torando's car.

"No A going with her." he pointed to the car and I watch as Jessica climb up the car. I rushed over and lifted her and she laugh into my ears and kiss me all over my face. I lifted her causing her to era her legs around my torso and spin us, and then I place her on the ground and we did our secret handshake which ended with a peck.