Nineteen |2|

RONEN AND I walked up the pavement side to side, he stepped back allowing me to enter the house. A few people turn to look our way as I search the room for Olan and Jessica.

"Fuck you guys look good," Jessica throws her arm over my shoulder as she grabs Ronen's arm, pulling him down to kiss him on the cheeks. I glanced down at my outfit, I wore black Jeans, with a white T-shirt and black Nike sneakers while Ronen wore Black Jeans with a button-down casual shirt.

"Akir is wearing something pink right?" Jessica blurts out. "I am not going to ask how you know," Ronen says and I laugh.

"He glows when he wears his favorite color. Look at his eyes." Jessica says and I pull her into a hug to cover her mouth. Ronen smiled at me.

"Olan! Akir is here!" Olivia, Olan's sister sprinted across the room and hugged me. I grab her around the waist as she attaches herself to me.

"It's been ages. I miss you." She said and hugged me. "I'm good just here living," I told her as Olan joined us.

"Happy Birthday Cocoa," I hand her the huge gift bag. Without hesitation, she opened the bag and screamed startling the people around.

"Oh my God you and Neril are the best!" She exclaims excitedly as she dives into the bag, I look at Olan.

"Yeah, you and Neril top the gift gifting this year." Olan smiled at his sister.

"You better fucking marry her. I won't accept no one else." Olivia pointed at her brother. Olan smiled nervously and hugged his sister to hide his expression.

"You're messing up my hair before Omar arrived." She whined and shoved him away. "Thank you, pretty boy." He leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome," I told her.

"And you must be Ronen Jessica's cousin." Olivia steps towards Ronen. "Your freaking tall and Gorgeous." She smiled up at him.

"I'm Olivia the birthday bitch," she says with sass. "Nice to meet you Hermosa," Ronen says using his Mexican language.

"Oh my freaking God, my panty is wet." She fans herself, and we all laugh.

"I am so happy Jevel and Asshole T isn't here. Thank you, bro." She hugged her brother thankfully.

"Jevel made Olan cry and I don't want Omar to murder the way Torando hit on me." She says disgust.

"Let's Party," Jessica says as Olan turns his sister around to Neril and Omar holding a huge rectangle cake with Anieme drawings.

"You were here all along?" She slaps Omar. "Babe I'm holding your cake," Omar says everyone laughs.

"Sorry," she smiled. "Don't you dare drop it!" She warned as Neril and Omar slid the cake to the table Omar reached for a medium size bag from a guy in the back.

"Happy Birthday Cocoa," He handed the bag. Olivia squealed. "Who did you call for help? I love it." She hugged him giving him a quick kiss.

"Thank you, Thank you everyone." She says as the music starts playing.

"So you have good friends," Ronen says as we sit down on individual chairs, he reaches over and pulls the chair towards him. "Ro," I whispered shout, lifting the chair away, and setting it a few inches away from him.

"You've been away from my side for exactly an hour and thirty-four minutes." He says, I laugh.

"We're in public Ro!" I lean forward and whisper reaching for the bottle of Raspberry Smirnoff. "Urrgh," he groans sounding sexy. I lift the chair away and set it before him so he could stare at me.