Ten|2/3|

Good Morning Shortcake, Did you dream about me?

Without hesitation, I texted back.

GM. I am late.

I rush out the door, bag slinging from my elbow. Shutting the door, I head down the stairs. Glancing at the open WhatsApp message. A new text unread. It reads

Stay up late and draw again handsome.

Yeah, started late this week because I have been occupied with work stuff. I replied heading down the pavement that leads to the entrance of the condo.

"Yo A," Venzi called my name as the taxi stop on the sidewalk. A lady rush to get in but he stop her and called me in. I look at the woman apologetic and got in shutting the door.

"What happens to your alarm?" He asked as I settle into the seat.

"Slept through it," I told him as my cellphone vibrated another text from Ronen as a text from Torando pops up. I slide Tornado's notification away and decided to reply to Ronen.

"Tamara still calling?" He asked.

"Yeah, Apparently T is ignoring her." I roll my eyes as I turn my gaze to the outside. The sun has just started to creep into the morning sky as it gives the signal that it was going to be hot today. Just as I got out of the car Ronen started calling him. Venzi and I said our byes and head our separate ways.

"Hey," I started to walk down the street heading towards the designated taxi.

"I just wanted to hear your voice," I hear him say, I stop for a second and then continued to walk. "'Good Morning again Ro," I replied as I flag down a car and jump in as soon as it stop as others rush to take the backseat.

"You reach work?" He asked.

"No, on my way," I answered as I reach into my pocket for my wallet, checking the time on my watch. "Have a good day Kir," he told me softly.

"You too Ro," I replied with a smile and ended the call slipping my phone into my man pouch. Couple minutes after I arrived at work, I slip into the office business, greeting Claire at the information desk as I head off to my Office.

"Morning James," he greeted me calling me by my last name. For some odd reason, he never call me by my first name and it didn't bother me much.

"Morning," I replied occupying the chair.

"The final budget for our charity event this weekend." He hand me a sheet of paper that was stapled together. I flip through the papers, inking my signature on them before handing them back to Yuken.

The office rings pulling Yukrn and me from our work. I press the button and answer the call. "Mr. James you have an outside call on the line." She announces.

"Okay Transfer it," I told her. Within a second the call was transferred, and I pick up the receiver. "Good Morning, this is Mr. James how can I assist?" I greeted the caller.

"It's me," T voice said causing a nervous sensation to flush through me. We haven't spoken since our fight that weekend.

"Can we talk later after work?" He asked.

"I have work," I glance at Yuken staring at me. "I know that's why I ask after work," he said in a pleading voice, I sigh rubbing the back of my head.

"Okay," I replied and ended the call. Yuken flicked his gaze to the papers on the desk when I ended the call as a message pop up on my phone it was a WhatsApp message from Jevel.

"Can we have lunch, I need to talk to you?" It reads.

"Okay your choice," I texted back and got back to work.