Twenty |1|

|Ronen|

   I HOPE HE ISN'T UPSET ABOUT LAST NIGHT. I thought as I sat on his bed waiting for him to step out of the bathroom. I couldn't control it after hearing how well he and Torando were in bed. It wasn't that he wasn't perfect with me in bed. He's fucking fantastic It's just the fact that Seth saw them and was pleased. I have been avoiding mentioning T as much as possible because I want him to be present with me. I don't want him thinking about that asshole when he's with me.

He's Mine.

And I'll do everything I can to make it possible. I am not letting him go, he is every inch of perfect for me. Sweet, timid, and reserved to the public but with me he's flirty sexy, and a fucking sex slut when he's turned on not to mention his tendency for secrecy between us. It's like what's between us is between us it lets me know if I leave him with my friends I don't have to worry about him spilling our sex escapades with them. Others that I have dated spill the second my friends start to get rowdy.

Hanson would love him.

Fazon would have a field day saying it's no fun. Because Akir would stonewall him every time with the sass he possessed but kept under wrap. I managed to see it while we were at the cottage because I kept annoying him. And the way he shifts from his mask expression to his sassy and sexy tone has me stripping him to have him again.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing just his underwear drying his head. My love bites trailing from his breast to his stomach. My cock twisted upon seeing him wearing my mark, they were all eight huge marks. For the eight times I asked him to be my boyfriend? But he didn't answer he just kept letting me mark him until he got turned on again.

"What is it why you look like that?" He asked standing before me. The sheet hides my nakedness as I lean back and stare at him.

"Did I hurt you in the washing room last night?" I asked taking the question off my chest. He steps towards me.

"I think I got harsh last night," I told him, he tossed the towel on the bed and straddled his hand on my head.

"I love your Jealous fuck?" He says and kisses me. I kiss him back softly running my hands up to cup his face.

"I wasn't jealous." I lied.

"Hmm," he says sassy staring down at my cock. "What?" I voice. "Big Ro wants another round." He grabbed my naked stiff hood.

"He's always excited to see you." He covered his hand and pulled him into a kiss. "Hmm" he moaned " I would love to but I have a deadline and I got to finish something special so how about later," he suggested.

"Arrgh," I groaned sliding him up on my stiffness. "No penetration just lay there and let me jerk off," I pleaded cupping his ass. "No, Jessica and others are in the living room." He says.

"The door is close," I suck on his nipples, he grips my shoulder tightly. He lifted my face and gave me a hot kiss his hand gripping my hair. He slides his tongue into his mouth and grabs onto his tongue. He moans seductively as he presses himself into me. I slowly brought us down on the bed. My hands roamed his back.

"Akir get your ass out here!" Jessica pounded on the door. He pulled up on hearing Jessica's voice, I groaned annoyed at my cousin. She's always cock blocking me.

"I swear if she wasn't my cousin I'll strangle her." I voice out. Akir laughed out as he climbed off me.

"One more kiss," I begged. He gave me a quick kiss and I got up holding the damp towel to cover my nakedness as he pulled on a T-shirt before opening the door and I headed for the bathroom.