Sixteen |2|

:Ronen:

         "ARE YOU BOTH APPROPRIATE?" Véyah asked sticking her head into the room. I place my index finger on my mouth as Akir snuggles into the bed, pulling the sheet up his body. She steps into the room with a huge black gift bag in her hand and her bath pouch in the other.

"Did you break his back?" She asked with a grin. I wish I thought to myself as I continued to moisturize my hair, leaving it loose.

"More like he broke my dick with that mouth of his. Even though I was very tipsy last night I knew Akir went down on me. What sobered me was when he let me release in his mouth and then he went into the bathroom locking it. It was half an hour later when I was half asleep he climbed into the bed with his sketchpad and pencil.

"Fuck he's good," Véyah reach for the sketch pad on the nightstand. She started to skip through it. Her mouth dropped open when she saw the drawing of me.

"Give it to me," I grab the book from her hand and replace it with the pencil in the spiral metal.

"He deserves to be in your company. He's fucking talented." She steps in stride with me.

"Who would thought that your husband-to-be would be your favorite artiste? He's reserved and sneaky as fuck, just the way you want him." Veyah smiled at me, I looked over at Akir hugging the pillow I slept on.

"I hope I get to see him in the state." She says as Rema walks in dressed in Jeans my old basket Jersey shirt, her hair in a high ponytail.

"Does Akir like the bag?" She walks into the room but stops abruptly when she realizes that he is still sleeping.

"Sorry," she covered her mouth.

"Aww, he's even cute when he sleeps." She squealed reaching for one of the hotel notepads as she started to scribble on it placing it on the bed with a couple of bags of strawberry Savers that Akir had been stealing from her every time she took one out.

He's a sucker for Strawberries.

"I hope you planning to take him home. I need him around me." She kisses his cheek and he stirs, holding the pillow tighter.

"Let's go or else you going to be late." Veyah tugged her away as I stood at the bed staring at him.

"You too lover boy." She called me.

"Quit watching him sleep and come help me." She says as I kneel on the bed and kiss the spot between his brows.

We all step out of the room to find Seth and Venzi kissing on the island. Véyah cleared her throat and they pulled apart, Venzi was the first to step away and disappear into the room. While Seth leans on the counter. It was obvious that Seth had control over whatever was going on between them because Venzi always got shy whenever we walked into the room.

"You might want to slow down with him. He's going to die from shyness." Véyah says as she goes to her suitcase stacked at the door.

"I'm trying to get him to be more bold." Seth chuckle. "Venzi bold? unless you let him switch bodies Akir or Gabriel." She says.

"Leave Kir He's perfect as he is." I voice out.

"Of course he is. He broke your dick last night while we were all out here. He didn't give a damn." Seth hitch up on the counter.

"The fucker keeps surprising me." He sipped his tea.

"What do you mean?" Rema asked.

"When I first met him. He seemed so reserved and boring but after being around him and seeing the way he handled the bastard. I beg to differ. He's a little devil." He says.